Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

New dude

hoffmandu
hoffmandu
Posted at

Heya, folks, I'm new. Just signed up today. i was a big comic freak back in the day, not so much these days due to adulthood and that foolish "responsibility" thing. Anyhoo, just gonna be hanging out reading some of your webcomics, maybe critque here and there. I'm kind of an amatuer writer, so more than likely I'll concentrate on that aspect of things. No offense is ever meant in any my posts regarding that: just fyi. Anyhoo………um, nice to meet you?

I'm Ron Burgandy?

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Welcome! Please enjoy your stay (and make it a long stay)!

You've come to the right place.

hoffmandu
hoffmandu
Posted at

Welcome! Please enjoy your stay (and make it a long stay)!

You've come to the right place.

Thanks, Dom. You have any pages up?

Posted at

Welcome, maybe you'll have so much fun readin' that "aspirin'" will turn to doin'! Happy comicking!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Maritalbliss beat me…

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Well, its nice to have a writer around the forums, Hoffmandu. :) As I understand it, a friendly critique is a good thing, so I'm sure you'll find yourself well welcomed.

I'll catch you around the place, perhaps.

mandiedawn
mandiedawn
Posted at

nice to meet you to, hello from another new duckling

hugs

- Mandie Dawn

hoffmandu
hoffmandu
Posted at

Well, its nice to have a writer around the forums, Hoffmandu. :) As I understand it, a friendly critique is a good thing, so I'm sure you'll find yourself well welcomed.

I'll catch you around the place, perhaps.

Now, now, I never said i was a GOOD writer……..so like every critique I give is gonna be 30% BS. Nice to meet you guys though, ladies as well.

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck. :)

I'm pretty new here as well, but finding lots of really interesting comics to read.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.