Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

New Event: Crazy kid has greeted you

Posted at

So, anyway, where do I start…
I'm Anna, and… I'm 14. Yes.
So, um, I've been drawing in my style for about four years now but I've loved drawing for a long time. I'm currently trying to get to work on my first two webcomics– one based off of the awesome videogame Shadow of the Colossus, and the other in a Disgaea/Nightmare Before Christmas esque Netherworld. The second's definetly not serious so it'll be easier for me to work on. So far I can't even come up with dialogue for the first, probably because I'm a goofball girl who acts more like a guy.

I'm extremely into videogames. Zelda's probably my favorite series. Oh, and, um… horror movies. Those are good.
Onto the point…
It's nice to meet all of you! If I come across as sarcastic sometimes… well, I am, but I try not to go overboard with it so forgive me for that one. Hope to hear from you guys!

~Anna

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

Something tells me that I need to look forward to your comics… I'll keep an eye out for 'em!

Posted at

Welcome Anna, hope you enjoy Drunk Duck, there is much fun to be had! Best of luck with the comic, I bet it's just gonna' rock!

Posted at

Cthulhu: Thank you! I'm glad to see someone's interested. I'll try to get some pages done, soon!

maritalbliss: Thanks for the welcome and support! This does seem like a really great community and like there's alot to do here. I hope to be able to take part in it.

usedbooks: Thank you! I'm glad to hear that.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

I've never played Shadow of the Colossus myself. Is it any good?

(Zelda=awesomeness)

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Welcome! And, Zero, Shadow of the Colossus is magnificent.

Posted at

ZeroVX: Yay, another Zelda fan! And, yes, I agree with D0m; that is an amazing videogame. The fact it's down to 20 dollars is great, too; really, I suggest it highly. It's a little hard but once you get the controls down it's really hard to leave the game alone.

D0m: Thank you! And, yes, it's a great game. I'm so glad I ended up getting it…

Posted at

Aloha!
I'm pretty new myself, but welcome to the wonderful world of DD :D

Thank you! And, erm… welcome to you too, then, Runosonta! (If that counts, coming from me)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

HELLO! welcome and what not. would you care for some Cold Hot Cola?

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Incoming New Blood! Welcome to DD!

FanGurlZ
FanGurlZ
Posted at

Gasp! Be my friend please.

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

Zelda is t3h w00tn3ss. That being said I would like to welcome you to DD. I look forward to your comics.

Posted at

Wow, more welcomes…

Dark Clown: As awesome as that offer is, I'll have to pass. Thanks nonetheless?

Adariel: Thank you!

FanGurlZ: Eheh, sure, why not?

qdawg: Well said, my friend.
Thank you, though, for both welcoming me and looking forward to my comics! I hope people will like them.

Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to welcome me!

Posted at

Welcome to the big DD. im a bit of a newbie too, but this is a cool community and im sure youll find loads of success here.

as for your comics they both sound kool, espesh the shadow of collosus one, thy sounds like its gonna pwn (excuse my leet)

hope you enjoy yourself here

n_T

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.