Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

New Girl in Town, Ciao!

Yumimarie
Yumimarie
Posted at

Alright so I am Yumimarie and I recently joined today. I'm so excited about this community, I used to read a few web comics on here and I thought I should give it a go.

I actually am going to a college for cartooning so this place is perfect for constructing and learning about about web comics.

I enjoy all types of tea, an addicted to Jasmine Bubble tea.

Most of my inspiration is very nature, fantasy and anime. I cosplay at conventions with my friends and make videos.

I love writing and drawing. The Labyrinth is my new favorite movie I watched it recently after so many years ago.

Music I mainly listen to rock, j-rock and Broadway

Ice 9
Ice 9
Posted at

Well, you sound like a real artist. Try not to make the rest of us look bad ;-)

Yumimarie
Yumimarie
Posted at

No don't say that I feel honored to belong to a community with other great artists. I am going to start looking around at the web comics here.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Well you picked a genuinely supportive community, you don't get much negativity here… unless you want it.

Be warned that over the coming weeks things may get a bit hectic with the site update but things should settle again fairly soon.

As for fantasy and manga type stuff, there is plenty here but don't be surprised if it is they types you don't expect to like that grab you by the balls, so to speak.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

You're going to college for cartooning? Lucky… I'm stuck getting a boring business degree.
Hope you find some comics that suit your fancy!

Snevilly
Snevilly
Posted at

I just had to say hi when I saw you liked the Labyrinth. That means you have excellent taste in 80s movies. :) Welcome to the community!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.