Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

New In These Parts

Gendo
Gendo
Posted at

Howdy Howdy,

Is this forum for people besides drunk duck webcomicers? My comic isn't hosted here but it seems like a really excellent board to join up too…a friendly forum would be a welcome change of pace thesedays.

Anyway, should I not be flamed into next week for plugging my non DD comic I'll throw up a link to it

Anyway, I started the comic in 2005 and it's grown and melted into the current state you see it in now.
What else can I pad this opening post with…..How's about those sporting teams hey…

Posted at

Wouldn't know about sporting teams, but the Drunk Duck Forum is the forum to chat in if you like that kind of thing…Which I do.

Welcome. (Maybe you'll wonder why you were even somewhere else…)

Gendo
Gendo
Posted at

Thank you.

I tend to avoid all sports, except the ones I participate in.

I'm already thinking I should have joined here some time ago

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

You should have. Now your name is at the bottom of the list.

I'm talking about when you scroll down to the bottom of the forums, you see a list, in order from the oldest, to newest. But if you post a lot, you can have a big name too!

Gendo
Gendo
Posted at

I'm still in a state of shock, a friendly forum. Good times.

I'm talking about when you scroll down to the bottom of the forums, you see a list, in order from the oldest, to newest. But if you post a lot, you can have a big name too!

Now that be fancy!

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Hey, welcome! Post your comic. :-3

Gendo
Gendo
Posted at

Hey, welcome! Post your comic. :-3

aaaand done.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.