Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

New Kid In Town

JamesQ
JamesQ
Posted at

Hi all! I've been checkin' this site out for a few weeks and I love it. So many different people sharing so many different stories. Its just great. I'm an artist and I've drawn a few stories in my time but none have gone very far so I decided that instead of letting them be a waste of my time, Ive decided to share them with anyone who cares.
You can check out http://www.drunkduck.com/inhabit/ for my first post. A bunch more to come, hopefully.

Posted at

Welcome James…Yep, this is really a fantastic community; I'm sure you'll love it as much as we do!

Posted at

Hope you're enjoying the site so far. People here are pretty friendly so if you need any help don't hesistate to ask :)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to the site that is ducky, and drunk.

Posted at

Howdy.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Welcome!

JamesQ
JamesQ
Posted at

Thanks all for the friendliness. And thanks for checkin' out my comic. Im gonna go check out yours now! See ya around the site!

Posted at

Welcome to DD. I love the diversity here as well. :)

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Velcome…James.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

RRRRRRRT!!!!

*pant, pant*

Sorry I wasn't here sooner. Welcome to the Duck!

JamesQ
JamesQ
Posted at

More welcomes! Yeah! Sorry I didn't catch them sooner. Bit of a crisis in the family in the past few days. Good thing I set my next comic up before it all happened! Check it out www.drunkduck.com/Jonas_of_the_Sword! >plug, plug< It was my first officially published comic. Self-published, of course, and you know how that goes. And if you didn't already check it out, my first posting…www.drunkduck.com/inhabit Thanks for the greetings. I think Im gonna like it here. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.