Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

New to the Fold

Jornas
Jornas
Posted at

Hey Everyone.

I'm new here and i am just saying hey. So…Hey!

Posted at

Hi, Jornas! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here, don't drink the Cola, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Jornas… welcome. Ignore the weather and enjoy the cola and all will be well.

Posted at

Howdy Jornas! Enjoy the weather and the cola!

Posted at

Come along now chaps, this is the welcome subforum: surely we can think of something to talk about other than weather and cola?

What about green parakeets? My garden is full of green parakeets. I mean, this is London, where the hell did green parakeets come from? I heard that Jimi Hendrix released a couple of green parakeets back in the sixties and they just kept multiplying. That's green parakeets for ya. That's interesting isn't it? Er…

Nice day for a cola?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Ha, right you are Scarf. I don't have any parakeets but we have a family of hummingbirds to watch :D We don't have any pets so they are our adopted pets (or maybe we are theirs.. not sure). Today it will be a lovely 58 degrees (F) and sunny. The trees are vivid reds, oranges and yellow. It's nice to get away from the summer heat!

Posted at

Now that really is interesting. Welcome Jornas, by the way - DUCK! - the drunks are flying low today.

I don't recall us having any summer heat this year Ag', but I certainly enjoy mother nature's beautiful autumn concert of colours. Hummingbirds are extraordinary flyers: I think it was a gross oversight on Jimi's part not to release any here in the sixties, but I suppose he was too busy hanging out at hip underground clubs with the likes of Jagger and Clapton.

Talking of hip underground clubs, this is exactly the sort of thing we should be discussing at the venue pictured below. :)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hey there Jornas! Welcome to the fun that is the Duck! Glad you're with us and, uh… uh… be good. Mind your head, the ceilings are a bit low.

Jornas
Jornas
Posted at

Thank you everyone!, I will try and mind/enjoy the cola, the weather, the green parakeets, the ceilings and of course the drunk ducks. :D

Sorry forthe lateness of this i was busy working.

Posted at

Sorry forthe lateness of this i was busy working.
Working?

Good heavens man, pull yourself together, there are ladies present!

Jornas
Jornas
Posted at

Terribly sorry my good man. i shall try not to be vulgar around the ladies heanceforth!!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

Jornas
Jornas
Posted at

Sensibilities indeed!

I prefer my cola luke warm really… :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.