Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

No0b

XSaraXPoeX
XSaraXPoeX
Posted at

Hi all. :) My name is Sara and I found the link to this site at afterellen.com. It looks pretty cool so far. I'm HEAVILY into comics. I'll look around and read for awhile before jumping into anything. Plus, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to load a sig so that's a priority. :)

If you want to know anything about me you can check out my blog at sarasdarkness.blogspot.com. It's not really safe for work so please be careful. Well, that's all I can think of right now to say. I hope to become a regular part of this site. :)

~Sara<3

Posted at

Nah, I think I just talk too much. :)

Posted at

'Ello Guv'nah.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

… How the hell did I miss this newbie by ten posts?! Curse all you newbs who introduce yourselves while I am asleep, or at work!

Welcome to the Duck!

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck!

I have to say, this is probably one of the only forums I've seen where the Mods are friendly, and do MORE than just sit around yelling at people.

Posted at

hello, hallo, goddag, dag, bonjour, szia, ciao, hola, and in the language I use day in and day out: gashi

there multilingual hello :P

gothelin
gothelin
Posted at

*is now intimidated by Puff_of_Smoke*

Welcome, Sara. :) There are a lot of great comics here, the community aspect is a major bonus. :)

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

hi

HA! Beat
Shplane to it. FAIL.

But anyways. Welcome to the Duck, have fun enjoy your stay and try to watch everything I do, and then do the opposite. Trust me it'll make you popular… it has to. =)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

at work!
You don't have a job, you lier.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.