Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

O Hi There! :D

Posted at

HELLO! :D My names DEVASTATOR CHAN!

I recently joined Drunk Duck (which is why i'm posting in the introductions section) because i would say i'm a pretty good drawer but an even better spriter (I've never made comics though, just little clips for schools projects and such)

Anyway thanks for reading my introduction! :D I hope to get to know all of you! (well, not all of you because there are MILLIONS of people on this site. I can barely remember my family members!)

KK, Bye nao

Posted at

:D

Erad
Erad
Posted at

Welcome Dev!

Hope you have much success here on DD.

Also hope you find some comics that you enjoy reading, there are many out there.

Glad to have you around
Frank

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hey guys, the Mettaur here saying hello Drunk duck.com! It's great to be here! Well… I already was a long time visitor, but never an official member till now… so i celebrate for that then! I am planning on making a comic situated in fallout 3 with many other games, comic (with owners permission), and just random stuff referenced in it. I need an artist, one that is good at realistic drawing and the cute type of drawing, yknow… The shiny eyes and stuff? Bottom line, this place is awesome, and I need an artist. Have a good one!

Erad
Erad
Posted at

Hi Mett.

You didn't need to post in this thread, you could have started your own thread…

All the same, welcome!

Hope you enjoy the comics here and have great success with your own!

Frank

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Welcome to drunkduck!

I hope you enjoy the many wonderful comics it has to offer and the nice people! It is more or less an entire website of awesomeness in a concintrated form. Of course there are a few problems here or there, but most times if you got a problem if you just ask for help it'll be fixed. except some of the awards- those are sadly permabroke. sorry.

les see… what else… Well if you make any comics keep playing drunkduck mafia cause we read those for clues so it's a way to boost readership and, you know, just have fun! on drunkduck and the mafia games an' whatever else you wanna do… as long as it's legal.

K'! see ya 'rounds!

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

You have an awesome username….had to be said. Anyway welcome

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.