Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Oh geez, I guess I should introduce myself to ducklings...

tiirikka
tiirikka
Posted at

*bows deeply and gives out the bowl of cookies* Hi everybody. I'm Tiirikka and I'm going to hang around here once and a while. :P I hope anyone doesn't have a problem with that. Umm… I'm finnish, I'm dysletic, I'm 20, and I'm odd. And I like comics. And In this week I've been at work, I've been playing more than 20 hours Advance wars dual strike, I've eat too much sweets, I've drawn my two comics which only other one is public right now and I was at town with my friends last thursday hanging out, we talked about kids (all my friends are single 20-21-year-olds and I got a boyfriend but no itention getting kids before I'm 25), grandparents, diseases, old highschoolfriends coming out of closet ("Ha, I knew it, I was sure she liked girls! I win, ha!" ) and hippos. Then we got to shops to laugh at fashion, and sat in middle of the mall laughing at to boy who had word "Monkey" in his t-shirt. I guess that tells a lot about me. I life with the life time nerd and love him to pieces. Athleats are no fun, nerds rock.

So for short, I'm random, I can be really, really mean, I love people and food, and sometimes I acctually say something really smart. And I like to help people. And I'm antisocial at some level.

If you're still ready to give me a change as member of this community, say hi to me. I like when people say hi. And oh, heres a cookie. *gives a cookie out*

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Cookie!

CHOMP!

Mmmmmmmmm…

tiirikka
tiirikka
Posted at

Haha, cookies work every time. <3

Posted at

I don't like cookies… *glares*

Haha! Kidding! Welcome to DD! Have fun :D

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Athleats are no fun, nerds rock.
I agree! But, alas, all the nerds I know are married. I think I missed the boat. ; ;

Anyway, welcome! I'll see you around. :)

tiirikka
tiirikka
Posted at

Thanks everyone. <3

Posted at

Welcome to the happenest comic community in the 'verse. You sound like you should fit in smashingly.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, and welcome!!!!! ^.^

Dark Clown why do you always ask that?

Posted at

Nice to meet you, hope you've got enough sugar for the rest of the class.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, and welcome!!!!! ^.^

Dark Clown why do you always ask that?

well what better way to welcome someone than to offer a refreshing drink.

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

I ate too much cookies back in the days before DD crashed and revived. Welcome to the duck, hon'.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.