Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Ok everyone! Listen uppp! WW is just around the corner!

dragonlova
dragonlova
Posted at

Ok attention anyone and everyone…. I need your cell phone numbers… this is not a pick up line I swear… I'll be PQ'ing you. Anyone still reading this? herrow?

You'll all meet me by the exhibitor's booth at 11:30 am on Friday.

Just in case you don't know what I look like this is me:

oh woops, wrong picture. ^_^

this is me:

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Take lots of pictures you crazy cats, I'm super bummed to be missing out on this. :(

-W

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

Man, none of you have any idea how excited I am to sit in the same area as the rest of you. I'm a little kid pretty much. Freshman in college, no real idea what I'm going to do. An amateur at best in any trade. But just the same I get to share the room with a bunch of great artists! I'm excited. Hopefully I'll learn a lot. I'm sure I will.

Quick question: Anyone know what time we should meet up there?

Zac…I ACT like a little kid, so we'll get along just fine. Especially once the pop-rocks and mountain dew kick in. It's looking like I'm next to Mr. Coffman over there…hmm…I'm hoping for run-off foot traffic. "Wow, that Hero-By-Night guy is awesome. Aww…lookit this sad little guy. Let's pretend his stuff is good too…" People of Wizard World…PLACATE MY EGO!

So, DL…will you be rainbow painted, or should I look for the bottom picture? I'm kind of hard to miss. Big loud guy consistently in a Bad Religion t-shirt.

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

I'm so late to the party I'm worried I'm going to come off as a total goof. So we'll see what happens.

dragonlova
dragonlova
Posted at

Ummm excuuuuuuse me but whoever had the idea that cute girls and comics/sci-fi/fantasy/super heros don't go together? Helllooooooo.

Anyhoos… off the subject of egos now completely ^_^ …

Ok I know I've been sending you guys a lot of messages… well… deal with it because I have one more to send out to all you guys. Hopefully you get it and read it before tomorrow because it concerns "rules of conduct at Wizard World".

Peace yo.

dragonlova
dragonlova
Posted at

P.S. I'll be wearing the African war paint. :)

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

P.S. I'll be wearing the African war paint. :)

So is it safe to assume all of you folks at Platinum are this serious about promoting comics? That you treat Cons like battlefields? :D

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Rawr see you all in 12 hours :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.