Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

okay that's weird...

Posted at

I'm self centered and google myself alot. I don't get surprised.

marine
marine
Posted at

Aparantly, I'm appearing at Wizard World LA 2007.

Zac & Mr. Riot also thought so:

A Drunk Duck First: Wizard World LAUploaded by kitsunekage

Yeah, read my comic its like penis or something.

Posted at

lol that's funnee
for a person that thinks that he was hated people sort of look forward to seeing you.

hahaha
maybe because yer so ambiguous

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I run a lot of websites and am pretty influential through them. When I type in my usual name/nickname (Vickie) as my given name, 9 of the 10 results on page one are about me – as are 8 on the second page. No real surprises. It's mostly people linking to my site with information on pet rats.

When I use the name Victoria, I get weird results – mostly genealogy stuff (that is actually me – my uncle is really into genealogy and runs an in depth online database). Aside from that, none of the results are about me at all.

A few years ago, it brought up a newspaper article about a car wreck I was in with my sister. They got my age wrong. :-/ That was my only surprise.

marine
marine
Posted at

lol that's funnee
for a person that thinks that he was hated people sort of look forward to seeing you.

hahaha
maybe because yer so ambiguous

I was told by both Zac & Mr. Riot that everyone wanted to see me.

Posted at

I dunno, I never seen ya or met ya for reals, but I can see ya being like that.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Nope, just the same old sexual predator information as always.

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

None of the google results for my name are for me. I guess my name isn't as unique as my mom thought. There's a lot of interesting people with the same name as me, so that's kind of cool if folks think I'm one of them… or something. Maybe I can siphon some money off one of my more successful doppelgangers…

Posted at

I get a lot of military shit… And stuff about that HORRIBLE actor, Allen Covert

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.