Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Once we colonize space, it will be full of crazy people...

Posted at

Bad puns? Love 'em.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Who doesn't!

Posted at

i wanna live on saturn. we could make it a tropical planet. lol!

Posted at

I wanna live on Mercury. That way, I can go around and CONSTANTLY say "Hot enough for ya?"

and… "Yeah, but it's a DRY heat."

imshard
imshard
Posted at

Call me crazy but a moon base WOULD make sense and Mars will probably be the first place to be terraformed. The first people to whine would say its to expensive and pointless. (oh wait thats happening right now) whelp never mind the idea really died before it took off. We're doomed to screw up this planet and die. If we ever make off the birth-world Earth I have no doubt that people will be living on another planet with nowhere else to go. Then they'll proceed to protest the use of the very processes that keep them alive. It'll end on that other planet when a religious zealot who snuck through the colonist screening programs blows up the habitation modules. For reasons I haven't given energy to contemplate.

So answer the original question, yes there always has and always will be crazy people whining about something or another. At least some of them will take extreme measures to enforce their views over the majority.

kennatsu
kennatsu
Posted at

i wanna live on saturn. we could make it a tropical planet. lol!

We could do the floating cities bit over Saturn and the other giant gas planets except for one thing…

those things put out an intense amount of heat and radiation X_X

And I doubt you'd be able to simply throw yourself over the edge of a floating city on Venus since they might be giant domes holding in the air that holds up the whole thing… the very same air that we'll be breathing.

That won't stop suicidal businessmen from drilling holes on the floor of the thing…

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

That won't stop suicidal businessmen from drilling holes on the floor of the thing…

Think they'd go through all that trouble?

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Hmm…cyanide…

Posted at

Hmm…cyanide…

run…

Posted at

That comics is good, made me laugh :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.