Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

One of the canucks behind Erol: Intangibles

yannish
yannish
Posted at

Hey gang.

You know me as Yannish, which is a strange play on my real name, Ian.
I'm the artist and co-creator behind Erol: Intangibles.

Just thought I'd post up and introduce myself, but also wanted to extend a big thanks to all the people who've been sticking up such positive comments, and recommending the strip to other people through Drunk Duck and otherwise. It is really gratifying to see that, very much appreciated. Don't stop now.

On a shittier note, the update for this week is a little postponed, due to midterms for the two of us. However, the following week is our lil' spring break, so hoping to get out at least 3 or so odd pages during then.

I appreciate how agonizingly slow it is to watch a comic come out like this. Hope you'll keep checking us out, at your leisure.

Thanks again

Posted at

I'd say hi, but your assumption that I already know who you are must mean I don't have to, but you're introducing yourself so obviously you aren't assuming I know who you are but I'm going for a lie down now.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

I'd say hi, but your assumption that I already know who you are must mean I don't have to, but you're introducing yourself so obviously you aren't assuming I know who you are but I'm going for a lie down now.
uh.
What?
Anyyway….hi!

Posted at

Welcome to the forums! Actually, I don't know you, and I don't know your comic, but it looks pretty sweet. Since you aren't new I can't say any of the welcome things I have stored up for the recently joined, so I'm at a loss of what to say. Enjoy yourself! :)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Ooh, yes, Erol was in the unnoticed creative thread! It's nice of you to join us - your comic is fantastic.

Posted at

I've checked out your comic and it's awesome! Welcome!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.