Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Pancakes? Waffles? What's your favorite breakfast food?

CZweig
CZweig
Posted at

Poptarts!

I could eat like twenty of those things.

Also, those orange peanut butter crackers, I love those.

… I have a weak and tiny stomach so eating a lot first thing in the morning actually makes me more sick than if I eat nothing…

But yeah, I will still eat the hell outta Poptarts.

lba
lba
Posted at

Pancakes if my mom makes them…. Eggs as long as they're not from iHop or from anywhere near Iowa (food in general should just not come from Iowa). I eat cereal, but only at night from a plastic bag. Thug life!

What exactly is wrong with the food from Iowa? A lot of people complain about it, but in the five years I was there I never ran into bad food. It was always kinda vanilla, but never dangerous or anything. Heck, the bacon there is better than anywhere else I've ever been.

Posted at

Lately I've been eating a lot of paninis for breakfast, because my friend steals them from work.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

Lately I've been eating a lot of paninis for breakfast, because my friend steals them from work.

Food thief.

=O

Posted at

There is a criminal lack of Crepe love going on here.

Look at and behold it!

Posted at

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepe!! My least often-had, most awesome to behold breakfast food! Hell, they're not just for breakfast. I'd happy devour one for dessert.

Don't forget the blintz. While not always breakfast food and not a crepe, it is certainly another example of pancake goodness!

Posted at

Cereal with blueberries. Preferably a cereal that has a mix of flakes, pecans, dates, oats, and raisins.

Although frozen blueberry Egos are also tasty.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

A big, buttery, home-made muffin, the type my mom makes, with chocolate chips baked in, not too many though…man, my mom can cook anything! Hehe, that or I just really like muffins…

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

fruit salad with sorbet an' biscuits with current jelly. with mint tea.

Posted at

I'll have what rokulily's having, please! :)

kbwall
kbwall
Posted at

Usually I just eat cereal, because I'm in a hurry in the morning.

But for good breakfast food, I always enjoy waffles and hasbrowns. This thread is making me hungry.

Posted at

Muah ha ha haaaa! I had waffles with sausage. And I make really freaking good waffles too.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.