Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Parody Comic Seeking Artist!

Sakibou
Sakibou
Posted at

Tired of all of the overused, cliche, and just plain stolen ideas that the webcomic industry is overrun with nowadays? Well, here's your chance to poke fun at all of them! While thinking along these lines one day, it suddenly hit me: I should make my OWN cliched comic!

What I came up with starts off basically like a blatant rip-off of Naruto, but it includes plenty of other "ahem" borrowed ideas, as well as many things that are just plain overused.

The story centers around a boy from the Town Concealed in a Tree. When he was just a baby, the dreaded eight headed wolf demon was sealed inside of him. Now, shunned by most, he struggles to become the most elite fighter in all of town! As if this wasn't hard enough, while training in the woods one day, the young fighter stumbles across a mysterious object that transports him to another world, where he meets up with his cute and cuddly animal-like familiar (which is, of course, a lot more powerful than it looks). Unfortunately, there was some sort of mix-up. Apparently, someone else (a girl, no less) was supposed to find the object that transported him there. Now, the young fighter has no choice but to take her place and defeat the ultimate evil that has been plaguing their world for centuries. In the name of the stars, you will be disciplined!

This story is, for the most part, a comedy and not meant to be taken seriously. However, there is an actual plot and I don't intend to just skip around, throwing random things in as I see fit without actually ever focusing on anything.

Where do you come in? Well, even though this comic is just for fun, I have no drawing skills whatsoever. So, if I'm going to make this, I'll need an artist to help me. Think you may be interested?

Tatsu
Tatsu
Posted at

aww! that sounds like a really cute idea! (–) too bad im busy with work and my own comic. heh..but it does make me want to draw a sketch…heh…X3

Sakibou
Sakibou
Posted at

Aww, thanks anyhow…^^
And, good luck with your own comic!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.