Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

All I have is a red slider turtle. And he's a really fussy eater; won't eat anything else except fake crab meat and the turtle food that the local Kmart sells. I pour that turtle food into his tank and he's on it like butter on bread!

I wanna see this turtle! Post a photo! :) I hear they're quite common pets in the USA (and I've seen wild ones swimming about in ponds and things), but in the UK they're almost unheard of. So a total novelty for me! XD

I'll try to borrow a digital camera so I can take a pic of him next time I clean his tank. You probably won't see his head out much when he's not in his tank, though; he tends to "stay in his shell" when out of the tank.

And then there's that Italian plumber I have to watch out for; he likes stepping/stomping on turtles. :(

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I have a German Shephard cross who I love more than anyone, and I'm hoping to get an octopus for my birthday(I'm going to name it Ringo!).

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

OOOOOOOHH!!!!!!!!!!

THE FAT CAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

My kitty :3 Lilith:

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

my pretty pretty puppy kilala

my wifes sheltie collie cocker spaniel mix…

it chased a squirrel up the tree
Seventy2, your dogs are beautiful! <3<3

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

I've always wanted a rat. I don't know why so many people dislike them.
Bad press. That whole vermin angle…

They really are great pets. They are smart, and you can train them very much like a dog can be trained, and they can be quite affectionate and playful. I used to have several, but I'm on hiatus from rats right now because it is so depressing when they die… which is unfortunately rather quickly compared to other pets. If you're really lucky, they'll live three years.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

I've always wanted a rat. I don't know why so many people dislike them.
Bad press. That whole vermin angle…

They really are great pets. They are smart, and you can train them very much like a dog can be trained, and they can be quite affectionate and playful. I used to have several, but I'm on hiatus from rats right now because it is so depressing when they die… which is unfortunately rather quickly compared to other pets. If you're really lucky, they'll live three years.
All very true. My rat was such a great friend.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.