Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Terminal> WHAT?! too shy? Whatever. We are the dorkiest most un intimidating people on the planet. Well except Dylan, he'd prolly take your hamster and hermetically seal it in a water bottle and laugh at you while you cry about your poor sad trapped little hamster. he's mean like that ;)

a good opportunity to be sure, and I'm really just chiming in to say that I totally disagree about them being the most un-intimidating, dorkiest people on the planet. especially that Carly Mizzou and that Matt dude ;) Of course, the REAL person who holds that title would be me. Not only dorky, but OLD to go with un-intimidating, and hermit like. Someone should jump on this, it would likely be a blast!

Enef
Enef
Posted at

If i weren't across an ocean, severely lazy and just not caring enough to actually put my HTML knowledge to actual use, i'd be there.

Also, Breasts.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Why do they physically have to be there?

this is 2007
QFT

Because human interaction, despite what the internet has tried to reprogram us to think, is actually quite important. Plus you get to network at the same time. If you're just on a work for hire basis (only in this case without the pay) it doesn't really benefit you as much.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Yet again, the curse of living in florida has broken my spirits.

Posted at

If you's ever open a branch in Tokyo… I'm your dude!! I'd give my left thingie for this opportunity! Those of you who say too shy, or not enough time, even not qualified… think about it! This is a once in a life time thing! Insted of having the "should have, could haves'" have the "DIDs'" !!!!

Encicra
Encicra
Posted at

I live in stupid Canada. Stupid stupid Canada.

Oh how I wish I lived in LA, I plan to eventually but now is not good lol.

I would so try for this if i was there, though *cough* if platinum wanted to put me in the HBN show i've been hearing rumors about *cough* I'd drop everything here to be an intern lol.

Edit: and where can i find this duckcam?

fourobs
fourobs
Posted at

where is the flippin duckcam

CORY
CORY
Posted at

I live in the High Desert, about 2 hours away from LA, and I go to college Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thurs. I'd be in for this, but since you guys aren't available on weekends I'd only have Fridays free. No way to work with that, right?

MrRiot
MrRiot
Posted at

Everyone in that office is a knife-wielding psychopath.
Except Carly…oddly enough, she has a weed-wacker. I barely escaped with my life.

I hear they eat puppies, too. Maybe it was kittens. Or babies.

But, seriously: I'm seeing a lot of, "I can do all that but…" posts here. Pony up and go give it a chance. They really are a cool bunch of geeks. I'd go for it, but I'm the least-organized person on the planet (yes, I've checked) and my html skillz are
non-existant.

…and then there's that puppy rumor…

Posted at

I only eat puppies if they've been throughly tenderized. Like veal, the puppies must be kept in a box for the entire span of their lives, never letting the warn glow of sunshine touch their tiny weeping heads.

I agree with Mr. Riot! what have you got to loose? well other than self respect, dignity, and possibly your life…but other than that all we want is your soul, we're not asking for much here people!

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

I only eat puppies if they've been throughly tenderized. Like veal, the puppies must be kept in a box for the entire span of their lives, never letting the warn glow of sunshine touch their tiny weeping heads.
I play with them a little.
I like to enjoy my meals.

I agree with Mr. Riot! what have you got to loose? well other than self respect, dignity, and possibly your life…but other than that all we want is your soul, we're not asking for much here people!

Nothing i haven't gambled before.
I would apply and move to LA, but i don't meet some of the requirements and plane tickets are expensive.

Posted at

We're not getting any interns…are we? *cries softy to self*

Posted at

awww
terminal or fern would be the closest choice i think they live close to the company

marine
marine
Posted at

You guys can ask me to do anything. I'm around. Photoshop, basic html/code, excel, final draft, ms works, and if I don't know it I'm resourceful enough to figure things out.

I'm unable at this time to be there in person, as I don't really exist. But with the internet, who needs to actually be anywhere anymore?

acadia
acadia
Posted at

We're not getting any interns…are we? *cries softy to self*

If you hold out till the summer, I'd totally move out there. Not only would I be the best intern ever, but I'd get college credit for the stuff you make me do! IST major and all, you make me do anything regarding IST (webdesign, networking, database design, etc.) or even just put me in the same office where someone's doing that I get credit for school.

Posted at

with the internet, who needs to actually be anywhere anymore?

EXACTAMUNDO!

Rori
Rori
Posted at

Move your office to Chicago. You wouldn't believe the food out here. Seriously. I'll make cookies, and guinness brownies, and tiramisu!

Posted at

I guess I could commute from Australia.
Thing is, I'm trying to save the entire planet by not using motorised transport.
I suppose I could ride my bike.

Posted at

cartoonprofessor> great idea! I ride my bike to work, and well everywhere! It's not 'cause I'm saving the earth. It's 'cause I can't afford a car, or insurance, or gas…

Aeon
Aeon
Posted at

Man. Too bad there aren't any offices in NYC.

Speaking of which, why don't you guys open some offices in NYC? I hear being bicoastal is totally in this year. Plus, then I could be your lackey. Lord, how I dream of professional lackeying.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.