Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

PottymouthPress, but you can call me Joey!

Posted at

I'm 28, about to be 29, and I'm new to the forums. Though I have read some of the comics on here. I'm gonna start my first full length comic book series "Superbastard" this year. I hope to meet comic artist on professional and amateur levels.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome to the fun, Joey - I'm excited to see how your full-length comic turns out! You're definitely in the right place to meet artists of all levels.

Posted at

Well, I can't say welcome to DD, but welcome to the forums and enjoy yourself. It's also a great way to reach out to new readers.

Posted at

Welcome to the forums. We've got ourselves a bit of a mind maggots infestation so watch wh *GLURK* - I mean. . . er. . . rabbits (oh god). Rabbit infestation. No (eating my brain) mind maggots (help me oh for the love of Jesus help me please) here.

Posted at

Welcome to the forums, a strange otherworld filled with bizarre inhabitants. We are all pretty cool for the most part, or at least rather strange, and some of us (aka, me) promise not to eat you unless you really, really deserve it. :)

I ate rabbit.

Well that's new.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

I ate rabbit.

Well that's new.

Very.

Anyway, hi there :D!

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Hello joey, welcome to DD.

Posted at

Welcome! :) Watch out for the mindmaggots, don't drink the cola and don't worship crazyninny. Simple rules to follow, eh?

Good luck with your comic.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.