Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Questions to Wowio

Posted at

Hiya folks.

The people at Wowio are keen to keep you guys updated and address any concerns you may have about the site and what's been going on the past week.

They are working on a Q and A thing and have asked Oz and I for "a list of questions, concerns and attitudes" they can respond to. We can come up with a number of these very easily (mostly the basic stuff), but thought you might want the opportunity to ask something specific or voice a particular concern.

We need to send this by evening on Monday, so if you've got a question or whatever please post it here sooner rather than later. :]

Edit: This is not a place to report bugs or errors with the site, please use one of the already existing threads for that.

Posted at

Well, at the moment, I'm having issues with accessing my profile page (or anyone's profile page for that matter) and my "MyFavorites", "MyComics" and "Latest News" aren't loading.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

One simple question.

Can they make it work like new? decent loads, stable etc.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

They mentioned running the remodel site in beta sometime in April and that comic uploads/updates won't be possible on the beta run (for a few weeks). I know many users would like to keep to their update schedules uninterrupted, so will a version of the site be available that DOES allow updates, or will DrunkDuck be dead in the water during the beta run of the remodel?

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I think usedbooks question has been answered elsewhere…

If I am correct then the beta will run alongside the current version until it is ready to become the only version.

Obviously I could be VERY wrong.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

when this is all figured out and the site has been updated what then?

i assume thats there probably some long term goals for this site and maybe you've already told us a few but a refresher would be nice.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.