Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

What kind of disturbed me were the kitty litter jokes. So, all the people in swat kats still pooped in a litter tray?

There weren't any yarn jokes or sleep-all-day jokes or other stuff that cats do jokes. But the kitty litter ones were there.

Also all the guy cats looked a lot more cat-like than the girl cats, who just looked like people with ears.

like this?

that was the best i could find on google.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Okay, yeah skoolmunkee, you are right as usual.
The girl cats did indeed look like humans. I remember noticing this as a child and thinking it was weird.
Also kitty litter jokes are just messed up and wrong in this context.
I hate when people have anthro type characters doing and saying stupid stuff based on daft animal jokes. They don't make any sense in that context, unless the SWAT Kats have also encountered regular house cats that they keep as pets, which is just getting too weird!

Please note that in Harkovast female characters look as much like animals as the males, they don't get "hair" in addition to fur or any of that crap.

Also note no stupid comments about cats licking their arses, using kitty litter or birds taking baths in peoples gardens or anything else along those stupid lines.

So I learned from SWAT Kats, but did not repeat their mistakes!

Posted at

that interview was a very meaty read. I don't think there was anything left uncovered, very detailed. Well done!

Posted at

Great interview on everyone's part! I'm glad to see Harkovast getting attention.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I think I already mentioned this but I think Exzachly's questions were great because they were really specific to the comic and showed he had gone over it carefully before putting together what he was going to ask.
I think that is a good guide for anyone wanting to do interviews.

DAJB
DAJB
Posted at

Good interview. I have to agree 100% with the approach taken in constructing a new fantasy world. The fantasy genre has too many examples of sub-standard Tolkienesque clones. It's obviously more difficult to create an entirely new world with entirely new races that all work together to create a believable world but, if you can do it, the result should be far more rewarding for both reader and writer.

Gadzooks.

Ludeshka
Ludeshka
Posted at

Very interesting questions by Exzachly resulted in very interesting answers from Harkovast! :)

I enjoyed reading this, and it made me interested on the webcomic :D

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Well I'm all for people becoming more interested in my web comic!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.