Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Ray MacDonald

Posted at

Hey everyone!
I just joined tonight, and thought I would say hi! I'm Ray MacDonald, and I'll be going by the screen name "MacDonald Creations". I'm really looking forward to making a lot of friends and seeing plenty of great stories and art…and hope I can create some equally enjoyable creations for your enjoyment as well!

Thanks! Ray
Well my comics don't have either of the things your looking for but I'm always open for more friends. If you do create a comic drop me a line and I'll check it out.

time00
time00
Posted at

hey whats up welcome to DD!

sounds weird coming from me since i havent been here for very long myself…

Posted at

I'll be going by the screen name "MacDonald Creations".

Oh really? Good thing you told us this, it's not like we could plainly see that by looking slightly to the left or anything.

Oh well, you seem like less of a jackass than most people we get posting in hello/goodbye, so welcome to DD.

Posted at

I'll be going by the screen name "MacDonald Creations".

Oh really? Good thing you told us this, it's not like we could plainly see that by looking slightly to the left or anything.

Oh well, you seem like less of a jackass than most people we get posting in hello/goodbye, so welcome to DD.

hehehe, thanks, (I think… ;) Yeah, I thought of it after I posted. (Duh)

Ray

Soryko
Soryko
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!
=O

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.