Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Salutations

Jeimuzu
Jeimuzu
Posted at

I am Jeimuzu, was led here by a comic artist who goes by the name of Kagomas.
I am a sprite comic artist, and my most recent work is found on http://www.finalfantasyq.com and is called Hopelessly Demonic.
Although that comic is going to be redone from the start, as a drawn manga, and bits of the story and characters will be tweakedm burned and melded into something worthwhile.

I might make a random comic here at some point, probably a 16 bit sprite comic, but I might be getting my Hopelessly Demonic manga hosted here too when I have finished the frame work.

Anyways, say your hellos, or ignore.

Later, peeps.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

'ello

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Greetings laddie! Welcome to the duck.

Mmmyes..mmhh heh heh Heh heh HahHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

-W

Posted at

Hi

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Welcome to DD, i shall now join Captain Wingnut in his endeavor MWA AH HA HA HA HA HA HA

Will
Will
Posted at

hey man, i'm not too much of a fan of sprite comics, but your work looks pretty good (i like your avvy!)
i'm sure you will find many good guys and gals here who arent completely insane (i'm looking at you wingnut) and make lots of new friends.

i reccomend you visit #drunkduck's IRC channel, there is a link under the sticky "IRC moments…" in general discussion thread.

apart from that, welcome! i hope you enjoy reading countless comics, and if you love gir your time here will go a lot more smoothly :D

Posted at

um… yeah i am new here and i have two things posted… one is a comic… and the other is just a drawing….so yeah check it out!

Priceman
Priceman
Posted at

Hey, how's it going? Belly up to the bar and join the rest of us drunks.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.