Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Posted at

My sense of smell is way to powerful. I've actually been able to find some of my friends by remembering what they smell like and if a hallway isn't too crowded or some jack-ass didn't spray axe every where. Although it does suck when my allergies flare or someone has some strong perfume on then my nose just dies.

qqq
qqq
Posted at

Might be cheating, but those are all extraordinary apparently. But then again, from my perspective I remain amazed at how bad people's hearing and smell is (and consequently how bad homes are insulated, neighbour's conversations are usually not as private as they'd like them to be), I remember waking up as a child as my mother parked her car in the lot a about 50 metres from our house because I noticed her footsteps, yeah, all people have different footsteps which tells their mood and a great deal about their personality too, some thing people often meet with scepticism but I'm more amazed to that they can't hear it.

But my sense of temperature is altogether nonexistent. I can only feel direct sunlight, if it's according to others like an oven inside but the windows are closed I can't feel it. And my sense of the passage of time is equally nonexistent. I find it amazing how some people can just guess the time of the day so accurately. Or tell 20 seconds passed from 30 seconds passed. I can't tell them from 30 minutes passed. And my sense of distance guessing is about equally bad. I find it truly amazing that people can just guess distance without a reference point. But I beat them in accuracy if I have one, like a thing next to me which says 'this is a metre'. I also have no sense of left and right. But if I do have one, no matter in what tilted position people are I immediately see which arm of them is left and which is right. And I'm quite good at telling if a complex 3D figure that is rotated is also flipped or not, you know, those things you get on tests. Find the one figure between the four that's flipped next to rotated or the one that isn't, I get those in under a second. I also usually don't notice it if text is in mirror or upside down (to see which way text goes for me is a way to tell left from right).

Posted at

my best one is my spider one.

it makes me dodge punches from the bully in my high skewl.

and since im kinda clumsy, when the red headed hottie thats also my neighbor (who i watch sometimes through the window when were gettin ready for skewl..ssshh!!)watches me in the cafeteria walk down the aisle with a tray full of mash potatoes and peas– and the bullies trip me…i catch all the food in my plate (milk and all!!) without spilling anything.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.