Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Sidwarrious is back with a brand new something!

Posted at

Papa's got a brand new bag! I'm back. Sorry but I'll officially be getting to work on things now. And with a new account that is NOT Under 13 I can get PQs so all those times I talked about wanting to do guest work, I can actually do it now! Huzzah! I'm back and as overeager and as poor quality as always!

Posted at

You just made my foot hurt for some reason.

Welcome… uh back.

Posted at

Old pains from kicking my ass? I'm not sure if that makes sense or is in any way relevant. But thanks for your pseudo-enthusiasm!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Wait… You left us?

You son of a Bitch.

Posted at

I haven't been on in just under 6 months! Nor have I read any comics(webly) or wrote any. Well I wrote some but they never came into full fruition, but that's another story entirely. I am glad I'm getting such a lukewarm receiving!

Posted at

I remember you as well.

Well, I remember your name, and your avatar. I don't actually remember anything you did and certainly not anything you said.

Welcome back anyway, Fred.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?
I did my time, and I want out! So effusive-fade! It doesn't cut, this soul is not so vibrant. The reckoning, the sickening. Packaging subversion. Pseudo-sacrosanet perversion. Go drill your deserts, go dig your graves! Then fill your mouth with all the money you will save. Sinking in, getting smaller again. I´m done! It has begun, I'm not the only one! And the rain will kill us all. We Throw ourselves against the wall. But no-one else can see. The preservation of the martyr in me. Psychosocial

Posted at

Welcome home! If you try to leave us again I shall be forced into incredibly horrible graphic displays of crying. Here's hoping you can get back into the swing of things nice and smoothly. :)

Posted at

I'm actually fairly lucky YOU don't remember me Trout. We had words once or twice X__x eheh.

Posted at

I'm actually fairly lucky YOU don't remember me Trout. We had words once or twice X__x eheh.

I remember you as well.

Duuuhr

Posted at

O__o I was referring to the "Things said". So yeah. I as hoping you were serious about not remembering.

Posted at

I was, but I can feel justified for hating you anyway.

Posted at

I don't mind being hated, used to that. But why justify it? Hate is so much more pure when it is unprecedented. Like my hate of Jason Statham.

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

Whoa a DD soap opera is starting! Sweet! Anyway, welcome back Sid!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Hey, Sidwarrious! I saw that name a couple of times, in some places, or something. I dunno. Fuck it.

Posted at

Good thing you don't remember me SC. Especially after that thing with the hamsters, smuckers strawberry and Bing Crosby.

Whatever happened to Marine? And Rutger? And the people that didn't hate me?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Heeeeeeeeeey! Welcome back to your new and improved, non-under-13 account ^.^ I remember you, and I don't think we've had any fallings out or snarky conversations or nights of drinking followed by questionable activities.
So…we're good!
Rutger's alive and well, but he doesn't get on DD too often.

Posted at

Th-they're… GONE!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Posted at

So you don't remember the Electric Wiffle Incident? Good…Good… That baby don't look like me anyways.

And that sucks. Any of the classic cool people still on?

And in an effort to get cookie points with Trout to the above line I add "Besides the Almighty Trout?"

Posted at

So you don't remember the Electric Wiffle Incident? Good…Good… That baby don't look like me anyways.

And that sucks. Any of the classic cool people still on?

And in an effort to get cookie points with Trout to the above line I add "Besides the Almighty Trout?"

No and that won't work.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Hmmmm… Smuckers… Hamsters… Bing- YOU!!!!!!!

Rutger and Marine were among the many who sank along with the Failboat that was trying to escape TD when Volte6 bombed it. Custard, Puff and I only survived because we were lucky and were elsewhere at the time.

Posted at

What happened to Top Drawer? And I didn't think Volte did anything. Right before I left was when he made that Tiki website, but I barely remember it since it was very incomplete.

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

Oh boy, I smell drama. Welcome back and pass the popcorn :>

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

What happened to Top Drawer? And I didn't think Volte did anything. Right before I left was when he made that Tiki website, but I barely remember it since it was very incomplete.

The man rode it down!!!!!!111oneeeleven Actually, all I know is that an admin or two destroyed the Drawer. I don't know the details, because I was off in internet rehab at the time. I PQed ozone about this TD-shaped hole when I got back.

Yes, it's dead. It was stinkin up the place
But there are some good TD people here: TD GAMMA
And some bad ones here: http://www.lefarce.co.nr/forums

TD high has moved to Networking. So has the Kala dan thread, but I think AQua_ng has mde his own comic forum for it that's more popular now with that fanboi crowd.

~Ozoneocean
DD Admin

Sadly, my e-mails are failing, so I can't verify my account on any of those sites. :(

Posted at

I never went to TD so I'm unbothered.

Wait a minute does that mean Shplane died too?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.