Salsa
Posted at

Macs are over priced, under powered, pieces of chrome plated crap
And the same goes for dells

Posted at

Pre Window 7 launch:
Mac: "it'll suck"

Window 7 launch:
Mac: "Hey… why go through the trouble of installing a new os when its easier to get a paper weight?"

Post Window 7 launch:
Mac: *sobs*

Macs: We… we are so fucked…

pastel
pastel
Posted at

You will buy a Mac! All obey the shiny ones, under them, our computers are all equal!

I have to use a Mac for my art classes. I don't like them :(

Posted at

Pre Window 7 launch:
Mac: "it'll suck"

Window 7 launch:
Mac: "Hey… why go through the trouble of installing a new os when its easier to get a paper weight?"

Post Window 7 launch:
Mac: *sobs*

Macs: Where's your Steve Jobs NOW?!?

Damn Steve-foreigners taking all our Steve jobs…

Posted at

Damn Steve-foreigners taking all our Steve jobs…

While I have nothing against macs, per say, I can't understand for the life of me why they don't include a right button on their mouse. I mean, I need to use the keyboard to right click?

What's up with that?

All in all, I'm just glad that Windows 7 turned out to be a decent release. It follows the pattern where Microsoft launches a good version after the previous version turns out to be a spectacular failure. Before 7, there was Vista, which sucked. XP was good (after service pack 2) but the Millennium edition wasn't. Both Win 98 and 95 were pretty similar so we can slump them together as the same good thing.

I couldn't help noticing though that scheduled release date for Windows 8 is 2012.

…maybe the Mayans were correct.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

pastel
pastel
Posted at

I look so cool in this :O

maru
maru
Posted at

Jninja's pissed… I REALLY hope he can not leave the counter for some reason. Knowing him, sadly, that reason would probably be a lack of pants

Posted at

Someone is paying for that floor. And by someone I mean who ever is closest. And by paying, I mean I'm going to reduce to a pulp. And by pulp I mean… actually that one is self explanatory…

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Posted at

Very reminiscent of Zeph's work…

maru
maru
Posted at

Yeah Roku, your stuff has gone from cute to epic… Am I alone?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Don't forget to comment/rate. Gives me a small ego boost.

I need that some days.

Posted at

Who doesn't.

Also still throwing the Townston comic idea out there… anyone have any opinion ether way? Anyone at all?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I think you should go with the life in townston idea, and i think you should also make your pal an avi with his regular hat, robe, and a monocle. he may then help u become emperor by voting with you.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

If only I pumped the comics out this fast for plastic bullets…

Posted at

If only I pumped the comics out this fast for plastic bullets…
Why can't you?? :3

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Dunno, not enough sparks I guess?

As for abilities of the characters, each derives from a trait of the player.

Niccea: Part animal in avatar, her Feral Queen attack comes from that trait, and that she told me Ni-Chan was original suppose to bea cute savage of some sort. Feral Queen is a spirit embued claw attack that strikes the enemy with the force of a stampede of animals.

Product Placement: Product is from Iceland, a land discovered by the vikings, his roots are in the Nordic culture, thus he gets the ability of Thor, the Norse god of Thunder, hense his shocking barrier.

JninjaShadow: He's the town drunk, Alchohal is very flammable in most cases, combine that with a open flame of some sort, and you've got a flamethrower. Also Ochi told me something yesterday about someone spraying an alchohal mist and blowing flames, sounded like a cool idea.

Kitty: Power unknown, I don't know that much about her other than her drawing abilities kick my ass. She pretty much only used normal fighting attack so far, like punching PP.

Zeph: I've been told I have a dark twisted mind at times, the living demonic shadow is symbolism of that darkness.

Nobody else has fought, so their abilities haven't been thought up yet.

Posted at

Kitty: Power unknown, I don't know that much about her other than her drawing abilities kick my ass. She pretty much only used normal fighting attack so far, like punching PP.
She's got the power or rage.

P.S. Today is the last chance to sign up. I will be starting the game on Midnight GMT (around 5 or 6 PM, Central time (depending if you have daylight savings time or not)).

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Thats just PMS. ALl women have it. Thats why I built a bunker to wait it out during that time of the month.

But seriously, I like to give people actual cool powers, other than throwing a tantrum. Cross already does that in PB.

Ever see Mystery Men? With Ben Stiller as MR Angry? His power was to get really mad.

Needless to say the badguys kicked his ass.

Posted at

Look at this message I just got from some random guy.

so ieet master i know u where trying to spell leet but u spell it with a 1 which in leet means i read megatokyo and u to can be a leet master and to spell leet in leet is L337 just to help u out because i know L337 keep trying through

Funny, right?

Most switchers gone. Good.

Why is the unicorn working for thems!?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Eh? Unicorn working for who?

And what the hell kind of message did you recieve Steve?

Yes, your name is too long to say, so you are now Steve.

Posted at

Ever see Mystery Men? With Ben Stiller as MR Angry? His power was to get really mad.
I'm well aware of Mr Angry. And you shouldn't doubt his awesome powers of rage. Nor should you doubt Kitty's. :P

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

PP, aren't you tired of the Ochi costume yet? I'm sure Ochi is not enjoying being beaten up while you play go fish in a barrel of fish.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.