Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Signature item

PhatScurl
PhatScurl
Posted at

Give us a picture of the "signature" item in your room, the thing that most people see first when entering your room

This my Oscar Mayer Weiner Mobile i got at a party 7 years ago and its held up. Its my favorite part of the whole room now.

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

I used to have a 5 foot long stuffed shamu, that was awsome. I dont have a signature item anymore though.

Posted at

ooo! I need to take a picture of my K'nex table for this thread! (By K'nex table, I mean a table made out of K'nex)

lukee
lukee
Posted at

Probably the lantern that I have up on my bookshelf. I don't have a pic, but I'll take one later.

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

ooo! I need to take a picture of my K'nex table for this thread! (By K'nex table, I mean a table made out of K'nex)

That is super rad. Seriously. When I was a kid, I was real big into K'nex.

The most noticeable my room would have to be either the guitars hanging from my wall or my dresser. Or the walls themselves. I've pretty much covered every square inch of available wall space with art and stuff.

I'll take a picture… mmm… later.

~IJ

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

My swords and porcelain dolls are the most noticed things I think….or the dolls holding swords. :smt108
I used to have a BIG stuffed dragon in my room. I think it's in the basement or something now.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I have a replica of a mask that the character in my comic wears. I also have a lot of old legos. But the defining element of my room would have to be the comics. They're everywhere. I've had to start stacking them on the floors cause I ran out of shelf space, and I have a lot of shelves.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

I was going to say the weird old Mechwarrior insignia I have on my wall, but then it occured to me that everyone who comes into my room immediately comments on how disgustingly dirty the walls are.

marine
marine
Posted at

I'm the first thing someone will see when they enter my house, I'm just so manic and outragous, how can you not just focus on me.

I've got all sorts of goofy shit hanging on the walls, and cabinets full of video game crap, I always point to the posters of spiderman and my massive action figure collection.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

An old Sony Stereo system (you know, the one in an Oak cabinet) and my old HP Windows 95 I can't bare to throw away.

.: Myxomatosis :.

lukee
lukee
Posted at

An old Sony Stereo system (you know, the one in an Oak cabinet) and my old HP Windows 95 I can't bare to throw away.
You should totally smash it to pieces and put the video on YouTube.

Posted at

You should totally smash it to pieces and put the video on YouTube.

Nah… old Windows 95 computers are too awesome to smash apart.

Windows 98 on the other hand…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.