Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Skull Bunny loves you.

SBP
SBP
Posted at

…And he loves your views even more.

My old name used to be Blood the Translator. Then, I died, pulled a Gandalf in metaphor, and now my name is SBP, which stand for Skull Bunny Productions.

My goal is to bring you one comic once a week and entertain you with awesome visual skills and texty yummy-ness. My hope is that one day I will shed this skin known as DrunkDuck, and create my own website full of even more crazy antics. My plan is to attract a good audience.

So, please. Let me take you on a magical ride full of mildly inappropriate humor, textbashing, too much information, parodies, and maybe the occasional swear word or two.

Sound like fun? I sure hope so.

With all do respects,

P.K.C.

Posted at

My hope is that one day I will shed this skin known as DrunkDuck, and create my own website full of even more crazy antics.

I don't see why you would need to do that.

Anyway, welcome.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would you like some Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Hi, SPB.

I'm Lynn. Who doesn't love views, they're the best. Best of luck with your comic, I think that goal is true for most of us. (One comic a week is all we can do too, although we hope to be doing some daily stuff soon. It's tough. ) Your blurb sounds interesting, I may have to swing by. Make sure to post in the forums, it reminds people you're around.

SBP
SBP
Posted at

P.K.C.
Wha-?

P.K.C. are my real life initials.

I believe a mild anonymity is crucial at this point and time.

Know what I mean?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

P.K.C.
Wha-?
P.K.C. are my real life initials.

I believe a mild anonymity is crucial at this point and time.

Know what I mean?
………

Wha-?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.