Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Slightly Late in Coming, but Greetings!

Infernale
Infernale
Posted at

Hi everyone, I'm Infernale. I've browsed DD for a few weeks now, and it looks like a great place to rub elbows with others. I'll try not to do anything too stupid, I promise. ;)

Posted at

Trust me, you'll never be as stupid as me.

Also, welcome.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hello, newy, I'm sure you'll be fine…
Just fine.

Trust me, you'll never be as stupid as me.

Also, welcome.
Ha!
I now declare myself cooler than you :D

Posted at

Welcome, I'm afraid there were only three pieces of cake, we didn't except such a rush.

Oh yeah, and don't go into the woods at night, or Jeff will kill you with a tray.

I hope that is where you got your sig from, or I'm going to seem completely insane.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Welcome to Pancake Land!

… I hate pancakes…

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Well hello! You have passed the first test: posting in the forums. You will be tested a second time - but we won't tell you what the test is! Mwahahahaha.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

rub elbows with others..

not too hard though, we've been scraping ours for a while now and it stings with alcohol too.

Welcome. now dont just stand there in the cold and come in already.

Posted at

Welcome! Don't worry about doing anything stupid; a little idiocy around here is common-place. Too much however, and you turn into something unspeakable. Seriously, it's really, really unspeakable.

It's called Maurice. There, I said it. Happy now?

albone
albone
Posted at

Welcome! And nevermind that 2nd test that Amanda alluded to….no one ever passes. Mwah-ha-ha-HA!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.