Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Suggestions for some good Karaoke songs.

Posted at

There's this guy who does live Karaoke downtown where I live and he's updating his song book, taking requests.

I've already made few suggestions but I'm wondering if people around have good ideas for song titles.

Here are some I've already mentioned.

Any other suggestions?

Posted at

"Living on a Prayer" is AWESOME if he can pull it off, and horrible if he can't. That's how we separate the men from the boys, so to speak, when we go for karaoke here

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Updating eh? Well if he wants to prove he's a contemporary karaoke master, he could incorporate a little Slim Shady:

Or he could go for the gay vote:

Posted at

Or he could go for the gay vote
He already has Bobby Brown but I like the idea of putting Slim Shady in there. The only rap song that he has is Gangsters Paradise but it's popular enough to warrant a second rap song.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

That one song from Busta Rhymes.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Take On Me by A-ha. Men are boys are determined by the 'I'll by gone in a day or twooooooo' line. No joke. Also Journey's Don't Stop Believing, ignore those Gleeks and their shoddy covers.

Posted at

A variety of cartoon theme songs that are really popular. That always gets me singing.

Yes, a thousand times yes.

Posted at

Take On Me by A-ha.
"Living on a Prayer"
Good suggestions but these songs are already in his list.
Yes, a thousand times yes.
Dangerous?

Posted at

I'll bet he has these songs too, though…
He's got Piano man but Blue Sky is missing. I shall add it into the suggestion pile.

Posted at

Do Freebird!

…sorry. Someone had to say it.

Honestly, my taste in music is so eclectic that I don't listen to a whole lot that's mainstream, other than classics like the Beatles and what have you. I doubt he'd take songs from anime.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.