Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

sup

time00
time00
Posted at

hey!!! names time00 hows it going?!

Posted at

It was going great until you came around with your uninformative posts.

time00
time00
Posted at

dude im just starting a conversation. trying to get some friends…

Posted at

Well you're doing it wrong. This is the introduction forum, you don't just go 'HI MY NAME IS MR DUMBASS'. You need to tell us more about yourself.

Every dirty little secret.

It makes us feel better about our own horrible lives.

time00
time00
Posted at

youre one of those people aren't you?

if you need more info then fine.

i came to DD so i can post comics & say what i want in forums. i was kicked out a lot in other forums. as for comics i cant make any really good ones cause my brother ran off with my flashdrive that had over 1000 sprites and backgrounds and some music.

there. better?

Posted at

It's not what people usually write.

I like it.

Welcome aboard.

time00
time00
Posted at

thx.
just wondering… do you awalys hassle the new people on forums?

Posted at

Yes. Also sometimes people who aren't new, but that's reserved only for Kyupol and a few others.

It makes us feel better about our own horrible lives.

That is why.

It makes for some brilliant forum history, though. There was this guy called 'Black H3art' or something, stirred up one of the best shitstorms ever. Unique case, that one, in that everyone else actually backed me up.

He was the biggest prick, I swear. I actually bookmarked the thread, but it got necro'd (COUGHSEA_COWCOUGH) and deleted.

Edit: Shit, reading those old threads reminds me how much I miss Steely Gaze and Ninny.

Double shit, I'm name dropping all over the fucking place today.

time00
time00
Posted at

There was this guy called 'Black H3art' or something, stirred up one of the best shitstorms ever. Unique case, that one, in that everyone else actually backed me up.

He was the biggest prick, I swear. I actually bookmarked the thread, but it got necro'd (COUGHSEA_COWCOUGH) and deleted.

wow…

Posted at

wow…

Think of the most stereotypical goth you can think of, and multiply it by about a million, that was him. He actually claimed to be a 'werepyre' and then told me my mind was too feeble to handle the concept.

Now that I think about, he was probably a troll. No one could that st- no wait, they really could.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

how much I miss Steely Gaze and Ninny.

Aaaaa…gh…..right between the….shoulder blades with his……..verbal…kitchen…knife….

*dies*

time00
time00
Posted at

Think of the most stereotypical goth you can think of, and multiply it by about a million, that was him. He actually claimed to be a 'werepyre' and then told me my mind was too feeble to handle the concept.

sounds like a mega emo

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.