Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Sup Comic-ers!

ShinuZero
ShinuZero
Posted at

Not new to DD but new to the forums! Nice to meet ya'll!

Most of this is from my profile thing but I think it pretty much describes me :]

Im Josh. Im almost always on the internet and I have some pretty bomb friends. When we hang out, its hilarious. Otherwise, Im either on Xbox Live kickin dick or on message boards where I am a pretentious dick(and this is all between fapping).

I like drawing. I ended up falling in love with the pencil and paper connection and have been working hard to improve ever since.

I usually make obscure references in mid conversation that no one gets except for me(that's how I get my jollies).

Im on a constant search for love, new drawing techniques, and good music.

–SZ

Posted at

Welcome to the forums of the Drunk Duck…Be careful where you tread there are traps and pitfalls everywhere but if you get a guide like Short-Round you should be safe :)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola? its good for you and every thing that you love.

Posted at

Soup Josh, I hope you have a 'bomb' time here, and that your 'pencil and paper connection' feti- I mean comic, goes well. I also hope you have lots of fun lic- I mean, kicking, lots and lots of dick.

ShinuZero
ShinuZero
Posted at

Soup Josh, I hope you have a 'bomb' time here, and that your 'pencil and paper connection' feti- I mean comic, goes well. I also hope you have lots of fun lic- I mean, kicking, lots and lots of dick.

Haha, I see what you did there

Posted at

Oh good, you can read.

ShinuZero
ShinuZero
Posted at

Oh good, you can read.

I can?! Fuck I'm awesome B)

Posted at

Yeah we've been getting really low quality newbies lately. My standards have dropped considerably.

ShinuZero
ShinuZero
Posted at

Yeah we've been getting really low quality newbies lately. My standards have dropped considerably.

Yeah, well low standards just lead to big surprises. ;]

amanda
amanda
Posted at

The Josh-Custard dynamic makes me happy. ^.^
You all know how important it is to keep me happy.
So… MOAR!

Also, welcome to the Duck, Josh. May you find tons of things to fap about =D

ShinuZero
ShinuZero
Posted at

The Josh-Custard dynamic makes me happy. ^.^
You all know how important it is to keep me happy.
So… MOAR!

Also, welcome to the Duck, Josh. May you find tons of things to fap about =D

He is a witty fellow.

Thanks and I do too.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Hello ShinuZero, pleased to meet you, although I'm not sure that people who make cauliflower cheese in mid conversation in order to get their jollies are fast and bulbous.

No matter - I'm willing to be an ever turning wheel without a destination real if you are, eh? Heh heh!

ShinuZero
ShinuZero
Posted at

Hello ShinuZero, pleased to meet you, although I'm not sure that people who make cauliflower cheese in mid conversation in order to get their jollies are fast and bulbous.

No matter - I'm willing to be an ever turning wheel without a destination real if you are, eh? Heh heh!

Damn man, you must be really Jolly! :]

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

He's jelly actually.. grape if I'm not mistaken (that's what Custard says he tastes like).

Welcome to the duck and good luck… you are have weathered the storm nicely… so far.

ShinuZero
ShinuZero
Posted at

He's jelly actually.. grape if I'm not mistaken (that's what Custard says he tastes like).

Welcome to the duck and good luck… you are have weathered the storm nicely… so far.

Thanks! I think this place is great. (:

ShinuZero
ShinuZero
Posted at

hey hey welcome! I am semi-new to the forums too, and it has been awesome so far. Hope you like it!! XD

Thanks, I'm quite enjoying it so far

YukiHana
YukiHana
Posted at

Hello Josh! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here! :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.