Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

I've been told I talk in my sleep when I drink a lot

Posted at

Well apparently when I was really little I used to walk in my sleep. My parents tell me that one time I actually got up and used the bathroom once while asleep.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i used to have really odd boyfriend.
right before he fell asleep his body would always twitch it was weird…anyway.

i do that…most of the time, i've already started dreaming, and it has to do with triping or falling….my wife does it occasionally……..

Posted at

My parents have told me that I shout spontaneously sometimes when I'm asleep - not even words; just the occasional "RAWR."
Apparently, it's utterly terrifying. XD

Posted at

According to my brother and mum I talk in my sleep a lot, but I don't know if I still do since I moved out. They tell me the ramblings are usually about food, which makes sense I suppose because I do eat food.

I've had a few weird sleep walking experiences as well, once we had some cake left over that someone gave us, and in the middle of the night I got up, cut a slice off, ate it, then collapsed on the floor. Another time my brother said I got up and tried to open the door, but when I couldn't I kicked it open (incidentally, this is something I've never been able to do while awake) and then threw myself through. Apart from that, for about a year I kept getting out of bed and curling up on the floor instead. I couldn't figure out what caused it, so I just started sleeping on the floor. When I tried to switch back to actual beds, I couldn't get to sleep.

Posted at

My parents have told me that I shout spontaneously sometimes when I'm asleep - not even words; just the occasional "RAWR."
Apparently, it's utterly terrifying. XD

haha, so they could actually hear the w in those rawrs? xD

Posted at

once my grandad started instructing my grandma on scrabble in his sleep

Rampallion
Rampallion
Posted at

I spoon in my sleep. :d Advice for people who are sleep spooners and/or cuddlers: take measures not to sleep with sleep slappers…Seriously. D:

PS- I almost wet myself, this thread is so funny. xD

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.