Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

riku hits sigma hard onto the surface of mars.

me: now, how bout some one-on-one?

sigma: works for me! how you wanna get killed, you FAILED ZERO CLONING EXPERIMENT!

me: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?

Sigma: you mean you really didn't know? Why you look so much like Zero? I created you! You were supposed to be powerful enough to kill Zero, but you got out of my control!

riku's mysterions past is now revealed!

me: I-it can't be! I'm just a clone?

sigma hits riku while he was brooding over the truth.
uhhhh, riku, sigma just got killed. nickle toast sent him flying into the sun.

Posted at

me: (On radio) impossible! i took sigma to mars a while ago! to fight alone! Unless, There were 2 of them!

Sigma: haha, you figured it out! but rest assured, i'm the real one!

Suddenly a red blur comes out of nowhere and hits sigma!

me: B-Blood?

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

riku, just stop. that wasn't some radio messege from nickle toast or something, that was me telling you something out of character, as in that was not said in the rp. so please, at least TRY to make this interesting. a second sigma ruins the exitement of one of the heroes becoming the new main villain.

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

I read it clearly. nickle toast went over to where sigma was, which was mars, and sent him into the sun from there. use common sense before you claim I'm the one that can't rolepaly correctly.

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

(Stop arguing you two! Your spamming up the thread. Sigma somehow manage to not go into the sun and fly back to Luc but ricku came and started fighting him and now there both on mars doing what there doing now. Okay back to the game.)

Brinx manage dodge most of the damage but the spear still scratched him on the arm.

"Hmmm… Fast little bugger ain't ya? Well I know how to take care of this. HASTE!"

When said that a clock comes above him and then disapears. Brinx is now faster then he origanly was. (It's a spell and it will only last till the next page.)

"And to make things more fun, SLOW!"

Another clock appears and above Nickle. It then dissapears and now he's slower. (And like hast it will last till next page.)

"Now the tables have turned. So let us dance!"

Brinx goes up to Nickle and does a double slash on him. And they both hit him as well.

Posted at

Blood: hello riku!

Riku: Hey blood, this bastard is trying to create a tournament! will you help me stop him?

Blood: Of course, but first, lemme release my demon, keep him off me!

Sigma: demon? Oh no you dont!

Sigma charges at blood and gets ready to attack when Riku attacks from underground.

Sigma: wow, wasn't expecting you to be able to dig!

Riku: If you created me, you'd have known i could copy abilities, and i copied that one from a mole reploid.

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

nickle toast seems unfazed by the attack.
"apparently some one doesn't realize that I have a shell."
sonn nickle's spear began spinning rapidly.
"And anything you can do…"
suddenly 5 haste clocks appeared above nickle toast.
"I can do better!"
nickle toast was moving fast enough to make even sonic the hedgehog dizzy. after flying around brinx at 500 times the speed of light for a bit, he suddenly stopped right infront of brinx, and shoved his spear towards the mog's face.

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

(…. That seems very unfair if you ask me. Then again using haste on myself and slowing you down also seems unfair. Either way it seems unfair.)

Brinx moves to the side but the spear still nicked him. Brinx then flies down on land and hides inside a cave and uses invisible to hide even beter to stategies.

"*Thought*Man for a flying peanut thing seems tougher then he looks. There's gotta be something I could do. Okay Brinx let's go over this guy. He's now faster then something I've never seen before. Which seems a tad unfair if you ask me. He apparently has a hard shell. And the only thing I have in my arsenal is my sword, my magic, and myself. And I'm running a bit low. Best get my eather out."

Brinx then takes out a bottle of eather and drinks it. His magic is replenished.

"*Thought*Okay that takes care of that.Now what am I going to do with peanut bot up there?"

Brinx thought hardand then he had it.

*thought*"Possibly my only ticket. First I best change my sword back."

Brinx's sword is then changed back to normal.

"*thought* Now to wait."

And so he waits.

Posted at

Demon Blood: hahaha! that was enough time!

suddenly blood was behind Sigma. he struck Sigma upside the head and laughed maniacally.

Riku: Woah, Blood, remind me to never piss you off!

Demon Blood: Of course you dont want me angry! but Sigma, i'll take him out for free!

Riku: Lemme help!

suddenly Riku used his ultimate atack and hit sigma 8 times from all directions.

Riku: Argh! i love that attack, but it hurts too much to do it!

Demon Blood: sit down for a while, I'll take care of him!

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

(Well you can't blame me brinx, copying powers is one of nickle's abilities :P)

"well, it seems the little ball of fluff wants to play hide and seek!"
Nickle swung his spear behind him, and it attached to his back some how.
"First of all the speed I'm moving at will ruin the fun."
nickle manually cancelled his 5 hastes, and began the search. He soon came to the cave brinx was in.
"hmmmmm, this cave goes back pretty far… better check the whole thing…"
He then had the feeling something was watching him, and pulled his spear back out as he marched deeper into the cave…

Posted at

(i had no idea. i thought it was an origional ability when i thought it up!)

Blood blocks sigma's attack and gets pushed back a bit. sigma goes for another attack but gets blocked yet again. then sigma charges at riku.

Sigma: haha, better to get em while they're down!

Blood suddenly appears in front of sigma and stops his progress.

Demon Blood: You ok, riku?

Riku: Yeah, almost done healing too! I'll be back in the fight in a bit!

Demon Blood: That's good to hear, especially since Blood learned how to control me!

Sigma: shut up! this ends NOW!

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

Brinx sees Nickle go by him Brinx kept quiet.

"*Thought*Their he is. Now to get out of this cave."

Brinx runs out of the cave and then he reappears.

"Now time for phase two."

Brinx breaths in and then shouts.

"HEY PEANUT BOY! YOU LOOKING FOR ME!? WELL HOW CAN YA WHEN YOUR STUCK?! METEOR!"

Once Brinx says that a bunch of little asteroids hits the cave Nickle was in and the damage soon caused it to collapse.

"Knowing my luck he'd survive some how. Which means it's time to begin phase two."

Brinx then holds his sword in the air and it then begins to float. And then within a few minutes Brinx shouts, "WIND BLADES!" Brinx then leaps up to it and then turns his sword into two different separate swords. Now Brinx just stands their and waits.

Posted at

Riku: Damn you! you cant tell him to shut up!

riku suddenly heals fully and strikes sigma yet again. blood strikes sigma as well and they go into their double-team attack and blast sigma into the next century (figuratively only). then their double team and hyper speed, together, litterally tear Sigma apart. Sigma is blasted into 1,000,000 pieces and is blasted to where he couldn't heal himself.

riku: Blood, you ok?

Demon Blood: Chaos Mind Control!

Riku: huh? Argh! I-I Cant Control myself anymore!

Demon Blood: of course not! Blood lost control of me! It's just me! Blade!

The demon reveals his name and controls Riku. Then they return to the moon and start attacking the others!

Riku: hehe, truth is, i wanted to go evil! just to know how it feels, and it feels great!

Posted at

Alpha: "Great! what am I going to blast now!" *he's swinging his broken arm around* "… Gakkk!!! My arm! It's… it's GONE!!!!!!"

Zoro: "Well…Yea. Heres your gun back."

Alpha: "keep it."

Zoro: "Relly! Sweet!" *I go running around with my new gun*

Nether Zero: "…..hey! Hedgehog! I haven't seen you before… What's with that look?"

Zoro: "Nether! They're friends! Be nice!" *goes back to playing around*

Posted at

Riku: Friends? i have become the ultimate maverick! like my creator, Sigma, wanted me to be!

Blade: And i'm just a demon! I'll kill you all!

Suddenly Blade pulls a sword out of nowhere and points it at Zoro.

Blade: How about you first?

Posted at

Zoro: *blinks* "… riku…" *dissipers from in front of blade and reappears behind riku with his swords drawn.* "you shold have never betrade my trust."

Just as I said that, riku falls to his knees.

Nether Zero: "Sweet!" *takes form of Blade* "This is going to be fun!"

Posted at

Riku: Hehe, Sigma's healing powers!

Riku gets back up and looks at Zoro.

Riku: Sorry buddy, but that attack was pitiful.

Blade: Hmm, a shapeshifter huh? I think you're right, this will be fun!

Riku: You know, Zoro, yours is the only ability I can't copy, but, before i was teleported, Zero tossed me his sword, so it's your 3 regular swords against my 2 energy blades!

Posted at

Zoro: "…And a buster." *points it at riku and fired*

Riku dodged it easly and darted toward Zoro.

Zoro: "Aura swords!"

Zoro's swords start to shine. Zoro's and riku's swords clash, the force of it blew people away from there fight.

Nether Zero: "Damn. that was close. Now then… Raaaaaa!!!" *Nether rushes toward Blade*

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

"heh, not bad, you made a crack in my shell…"
Nickle toast was some how behind brinx now.
"good thing I teleported out of there when I did, or else I'd be peanut butter!"
he then grabbed his spear and tried once again to impale brinx on it.

Posted at

Blade: Tch, cant catch me with a wild attack, jackass!

Blade dodges and watches nether zero trip.

Riku: Zoro, you're goin down!

Riku and Zoro keep battling and keep making sparks everytime their swords hit. Then Riku cheats! His arm turns into a buster and he shoots at Zoro point-blank.

Posted at

As Nether Zero trips he melts in his puttle form. then rush under Blade.

Nether Zero: "Got you!"

Blade: "wha?"

Nether Zero grabs blade in a giant shadow hand.

Nether Zero: "NOW Die…"

Then Zoro hit Nether Zero cause of Riku's shot.

Zoro and Nether: "Ahhhhhh!!!"

Cause of this Blade gets free.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.