Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

"Hmmmm…. It looks like it's now the time."

Brinx reappears and is ready for battle.

"Hey Lumine! Ya hungry cause I got just the thing. THUNDAGA!"

And Lightning hits Lumine and looks to be in pain.

"Heh, put a fork through him cause he's done."

Brinx then takes another glance and sees that something ain't right.

Posted at

Lumine: "Heh, not bad. Thanks for the recharge. My turn. Angelic Feather Dance!" * Millons of short bursts of enegry come out of the enegry ball he is holding. The start to float around and hit all of us, doing a lot of damage to all of us* "And I do see you trying to hack into my systems. Your going to pay fot that!" *Picks up Stewie and shoots a beam of enegry as hot as the sun that goes through his chest*

Me: "NO! STEWIE!" *Runs over to Stewie* "Stewie! Hold on! Brinx! Get over here now!"

Posted at

The Avatar charges up, and gives Lumine a supersonic speed hit to the face.

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

Brinx goes over to Nightmare after he was called on.

"What;s wrong he-"

Brinx then sees a dead Stewie.

"Yeash, That don't look good. Luckly for him I keep 10 pheonix downs just for these type of things."

Brinx uses the pheonix down and Stewie is then revived. And Brinx then realizes that everyone is hurt.

"Easy to take care of. CUREAJA!"

And then everyone except for Lumine are all back to there full strengh. Then takes out a note pad and starts writing in it..

"*To himself.* Note to self. Do not use any thunder magic on him."

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

stewie gets up and goes back to his laptop, which lumine had forgoten all about.
"ok! i'll give this one last try, if the password is wrong, then we take him down by force!"
think man think! what would he use for a password?
stewie then got one last idea.

enimuL
Holy crap that was a lucky guess!

Posted at

Me: "Good job. Can you paralyse him?"

Lumine: "WHAT! How did you guess! I'll kill you again! And I'll make sure your dead!"

Me: "I don't think so! Pure Enegry Omega Zero Slash!" *Slashes Lumine in the chest three times making a Z pattern*

Lumine: "Arrrrgh! Your pissing me off Zero!*

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

"now to open up lumine's life file, and delete it!"
stewie was soon searching through millions of documents and files.
"lets see, memories, maybe later. sight? nah. emotions, definetly not. aha! life!"
stewie grabbed the file which was titled "life.exe" and dragged into the recycling bin, which he then emptied.

Posted at

''Oeeeeh expldoing maneframe…shiney''

*grabs another beer*

''so need i flame something? or are we done now?

Posted at

Lumine: "Heh, nice try. But you can't delete me. But I can't seem to move. This is troubling."

Me: "It's over. I'm going to finish this. Jin-go-key!" * Whit enegry blast hits lumine*
And now for the finish! KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!" kamehameha wave hits lumine, seriopusly danaging him*

Brinx
Brinx
Posted at

"Stand back! This one just might hurt."

Brinx then puts his sword away and raises two of his hands. And between them a green orb was forming. And soon it was unleashed.

"ULTIMA!"

Then a big blast erupts from Brinx's hands and hits Lumine.

Lumine:ARRRRGH!!!!!

It lasted a while and soon Brinx stops.and his spell was finished. Brinx sits down and takes a sip or ether and replenished his magic.

"How did ya like them apples?"

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

lumine is just barely alive when stewie came out from behind his little rock with a giant hammer. he then ran over to lumine and used the hammer to turn lumine into a pancake!
"there is no way he's alive now!"
"wrong!"
lumine raised one of his now flat hands and aimed a gun that he had in his hand at a strange red button that wasn't there before. he then pulled the trigger, and the bullet hit the button.
"arena self-distruct in approxmiatly : 1 year."
"darnet i said one second! not one year!"

Posted at

Lumine: THAT IS IT! I WILL TAKE ALL OF YOU WITH ME! PARADISE LOST!" *Lumine's wings fold into his body and hr starts dissapearing and reapearing*

Me: "Oh no. He's going to blow himself up and us with it! We have to get out of here!"

*the avatar points to an oval shaped device behind where lumine was*

Me: "A telepotrer! Eevryone get in!" *messes with the telepotrer* "I've set it in a way that will get you all to your own dimentions safely. Get in."

*Everyone except me gets in the teleporter*

Brinx: "Zero, get in!"

Me: "I can't."

Brinx: "What are you talking about! There's enough room! Get in!"

Me: "I don't mean that. I have to make sure Lumine's dead. That's why I have to stay here."

Brinx: "Don't say that! He'll be destroyed for sure! Get in!"

Me: "Goodbye everyone. I'm glad there are great fighters like you. That way, all the worlds will be safe."

Brinx: "Zero! No!!!!!"

*I push the teleport button and they all dissapear*

Posted at

The Avatar stays behind of the teleporter and stands next to Zero.

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

stewie eventually found himself in a strange white void.
"oh crap! he sent me to the wrong dimension!"
stewie looked around and saw everyone but nightmare and the avatar floating around him.
"GET OFF ME!"
Stewie realised he was lying down, and had his elbow jammed right into brinx's side.
"oh, sorry…"

Posted at

Back at the arena…

Me: "Avatar! What are you doing here! you were supposed to be with the others!"

*the avatar just stands ready*

Me: "You want to help me fight, don't you. Fine. Let's make this the best battle of our lives! Which means it's time for a new transformation! Element Dragon Spirit!" *the sky parts, and a giant silver dragon appears before us and combines with me* "Element Dragon Mode! Element Dragon Omega Blade!" *The handle of the blade becomes a silver dragon adn I also gain wings*

*The avatar is amazed at this new form*

Me: "Let's finish this!" *The avatar and I charge at Lumine, and at that moment, the arena explodes*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.