Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

That isn't really about avatars though…
well, most people have based their avatars on their characters. and it you could include the creators avatars as the voice boxes.

jurbas
jurbas
Posted at

Coveinant-yes u may join, and your idea is not too bad but it would only involve people who have joined the CAC, I'll start it.

Just PQ me to get assistant rights[note: I wont be back online until the 4th of Oct.]
Just add one page at the moment featuring an 'about' of ONE and only ONE of ur characters thhat shall star in the CAC comic

Posted at

OMG Sorry I haven't said anything in a bit, I've been like, dead. DEAD. Not really, cuz then I'd be a zombie, thanks Jurbas for checking back so often! and accepting people, that too. OH and starting that comic thingy, if you gimme assistant rights or w/e I'll get right on doing mah part :3

ANYWAYS, yeah. I'm not dead anymore.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Cthulhu ushers in a new page!

jurbas
jurbas
Posted at

All you have to do is invite someone to join the Cool Avatar Club is just send them a link to this forum and if they ask to join we will accept them and tell them of the details

CAC Co-Founder
Jurbas

Posted at

Wooow, never knew I would get invited. Really, never thought mine was actually 'cool'. Ah well, I guess I shall join anyway ^_^

Posted at

Sweet! So many new members! Also, it's greatly appreciated if members contribute to the CaC comic. (there's a link around here somewhere…)

So yeah, took me forever to figure out we have 2 pages now >_>

jurbas
jurbas
Posted at

aww man the 'man' gone onto me to take off my avatar(too much space)

so for now u can view this little angel one while I search for a new one mishi_hime thanks for the link u didnt know it but u could be helping one of the founders of this club with ur little link

Jurbas

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Kali, unless yours was too much space too, change it back. D:

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Just a few for the people who want to join, but can't.

jurbas
jurbas
Posted at

Submit to CAC comic with a picture of ONE of ur characters with a brief description

email it to myself on :nerd:
jurbas-comix@hotmail.com

Jurbas OUT!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I think everyone left…

When Kati and Jurbas had to change theirs, this club kinda lost everyone' interest.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I hereby enter this club due to my current avatar. You know I'm right.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Is my exploding person able to enter?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.