Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

You should make a contest! Picture this: people could be able their own drunk ducks (some drunker than others) and the winner gets… er… the prize is not important. It could be a nice way to salute the site's mascot.

Lokidoll
Lokidoll
Posted at

Your pic is cute….but I have to say I am a bigger fan of the original…^^; Sorry.

ubernite
ubernite
Posted at

The real Drunk Duck needs to be more belligerent and sloppy… like Daffy… maybe. Spitting while trying to make his inaudible and convoluted point heard, dialated pupils, and staggering to a degree all the while rubbing up against Quail inappropriately.

The poster is on the right path.. they just need to work on the subtleties.

Klarga
Klarga
Posted at

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

This one is much better, the old drunk duck always looks like its trying WAY to hard to look cool

Randal
Randal
Posted at

I can't find it at the moment, which means it's on my desktop at home, but years before there was ever a Drunk Duck… like maybe nine or ten… I drew a pic of Gene and Doug (two of my characters, Gene being a duck…) all wasted. Doug was passed out on the floor and Gene was stumbling like a drunken fool. I was basically making fun of those ads that say drinking beer makes you cool.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.