Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

The One // The Only

Posted at

Hey everyone!

I'm HabilisOrian and I *used* to be on here years ago before everyone became addicted to Facebook and Twitter. (oh yeah, it's been a while)

I came back because DrunkDuck feels like the only comic hosting site where you can get feedback and people actually comment and pay attention to your work. Was on ComicDish until now.

Hopefully this time around I'll have a great experience and meet interesting and new (non-snooty) individuals.

A Bit About Me

I'm a religious Supernatural fan…even before it became over saturated with fangirl crazy-ness. I also love me some Doctor Who, pre Matt Smith.

I'm a videographer, visual effects artist (still learning), and of course cartoonist/comic artist (duh). I've always had a passion for art and it's definitely something I plan on doing for the rest of my life regardless of nay-sayers/haters.

When I'm not doing artsy stuff I'm either skating, partying, or gaming (Xbox Live).

Comics n Stuff

This time around I'm bring 3 new webcomics to DrunkDuck. One of which is releasing April 22nd (this Friday).
It's called EPIC Ethel and stars a conceited thief who's obsessed with pink objects and refers to herself as a "bad bitch".

I definitely need some help with creating a layout/theme. I REALLY suck at HTML and what not and wouldn't mind some assistance.

Til next time. Later ya'll.

Sayomi
Sayomi
Posted at

First of all, funky picture!!

Second of all, I am a full-fledged DW fan, i got magazines, posters, clothes, you name it. And does pre Matt Smith mean you don't like Matt??

Can't help you with HTML, I still don't know what it means neither do my friends so I just use the sets. I think about trying when i'm a teenager and have a bigger brain.

:D

Welcome *back* to Drunk Duck!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Welcome, have fun and look forward to seeing your comics.

Posted at

@Sayomi: Thanks, it's actually part of a drawing I made for my friend's bday.

It's not that I *don't* like Matt it's just that I'm not as fond of him as I am with the other Doctors. =/

I actually found a thread on here that had a simple HTML coding to follow and edit.

@Genejoke: Thanks! And thanks also for the Tumblr follow, much appreciated!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.