Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

Is any body else laughing at the utter stupidity of this situation?

imshard
imshard
Posted at

Is any body else laughing at the utter stupidity of this situation?

I'm laughing.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SUSHI? It's actually really good. would you prefer I had made a Chinese empire? There already is one, it's called China. Not bitching, just wanna know why you hate sushi. Especially if you never tried it.

I actually do like Sushi.

Sushi Mission: Try to get some more land for your country.

I was just trying to make your mission a little more challenging. And also to balance out any extreme post claims. Relax Riku, you didn't drive me off on your own.

Posted at

I see this is not going well.
So i will close this Thead as of this post. I do points later so you can see how you did. The comic well still go on. It's not resticked to just what is here but I will use some of the thing here. I olny blame myself for this.

I'll PQ you guys if I think of another thing.

Thanks for posting here.

Posted at

don't close it then. Please. If everyone closed their thread because someone left, or just one or two people posted in it, my thread would have died days ago. I blame myself for Shard leaving. I'd leave, too, but if you do continue this, you wouldn't have anyone posting in it. Come on, Rage, we can get other people to post in it. Perhaps we could get Shard to come back. The only one who could have said anything to offend him is me. I'm the only one who's been posting, besides him. I'll get him to come back, if I have to force him back!

Posted at

well…. ok it's still open.
I still don't feel like doing points right now.

Posted at

(Blood)
It has been several years. The war between Pizza and Taco was still going on. Sushi had been fully rebuilt. We were still allied with the Taco. I was still recovering. My arms were still broken and my leg was too. They were almost healed. My leg was the closest. We were going to have to hold out on expanding for just a little longer. Doctor Seyla was still watching over me. She was strict as HELL! It was hard to do anything fun. I could still train Psychics, but that was about it. She wouldn't let me use my powers in a Psychic match to better train them. In fact, she wouldn't let me use my powers at all! Must have been because she was scared to death of what I could do.

Posted at

"if you have time to write that, then you have time to escape" said phantom. "wha? Who the hell are you?" yelled phantom. "you don't reminber? That's not like you." said phantom calmly. "Talking to yourself Blood? That's not good." said Doctor Seyla. "I ah look." said Blood as he pointed to where Phantom was. "he was just there!" yelled Blood. "Stop Blood. you are not getting any more time outside today." she said as she left. "You are right. She is strict." said Phantom.

Posted at

(Blood)
I looked at phantom. I asked him why only I could see him. He said it must have been because I was able to access the full potential of my brain. I also saw 3 others with him. They introduced themselves as Fefnir, Leviathan, and Harpuia.

Posted at

* dead carl appears next to Riku *

Dead Carl: i am here at your request riku… wat did you want…

Posted at

"Hiya!" said Fefnir. "You look cute" said Leviathan. Harpuia said nothing. "So are cloke is nothing to you… hmmm." said phantom. "Zero and Ceil found some rebuilding plans from where Weil was at before he died." He said, "Cause of that those Three where rebuilted".

(I got class now.)

Posted at

(Blood)
Hmm. So they had a sheild. It was only recently I had found out though.These were Zero's friends. I had also found out, my unbeatable army was dead. THe only three who survived were me, Johnathan, and Joseph. John and Joe were cyborgs now. "What is the reason you're cloaked? Are you afraid of being attacked by us? We've been allies for many years now."

Posted at

"It's not that." said Harpuia flinaly. "we don't want to be seen." "some people might confuse us with Zero's group and attack us." Said Phantom. "He and Ceil have been living in the Dester of the Pizza country for some time now." said Leviathan. "And most of us are with him, ever sents Imshard left." "Look. I'm the only Taco person in this group. They came with me cause this was the only way I could get throught The Pizza Dester." explanned Phantom. "Zero is just living there cause it's too hard to move a base that is underground" Said Leviathan. "Car." Said Fefnir. "What?" they all said. "CAR!" he said pointing at a car flew toward the third story window.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

(Blood)
"What the hell?" I stopped the car with my powers. "What just happened? Why are cars flying towards 3rd story windows?" Just then, Riku busted through the door. "Blood, are you alri- who are you guys?" When Riku came through the door, the cloak broke down, revealing the four to Riku. I explained everything. Riku was ok when he heard the ninja (phantom hasn't introduced himself yet, Rage.) was with the Taco,he calmed down. "So, you're comrades of Zero, are you?" Riku asked. "When you next see him, tell him we can have a base built here for him, since, for the most part, the Sushi empire is nuetral. He doesn't have to join or anything, I just want to see him again. It's been years since we fought against Omega together. And it would be nice tosee my sister again."

Posted at

ok… I can't seem to get to do points. I'm making this into a pointless RPG. I don't know about the comic… I can't seem to do anythink with it.

IamDave
IamDave
Posted at

ok… I can't seem to get to do points. I'm making this into a pointless RPG. I don't know about the comic… I can't seem to do anythink with it.

Dang…I wanted to do the point thing, but I found out too late. Not your or anyone's fault though, rage…

But can someone else create a thread like this?

toaddude13
toaddude13
Posted at

VIVA TACO!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.