Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

The Return of The Fifty-Peso Ninja

Gohlico
Gohlico
Posted at

Finally! I have returned to drunkduck!

Two months ago, I was hospitalized due to a serious case of hypertension. I had to stop making comics for a while due to my condition. My blood pressure is now fine and I'm taking meds to keep it stable.

However, I have very good news. Not only I've recovered from hypertension, the Fifty-Peso Ninja will make his nationwide debut in comics. That's right, everybody's favorite deadly yet budget-friendly ninja will star in his own comic serials in the pages of Topak!, a gag comic magazine based in the Philippines published by Psicom Publishing.

And yet more good news! I'll be going to Detroit, Michigan in the US this July to attend my sister's wedding. Who knows? While I'm there, I might meet drunkduck artists within that area. :)

Oh and congratulations to my sister Pia Reloj and her groom Nelson Atienza for their upcoming marriage. :)

Oh and there's an update over at my comic by the way. http://drunkduck.com/The_Fifty_Peso_Ninja/index.php

Posted at

I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I'm Lynn from Marital Bliss??? a couple of years ago, I was a teacher and I "BROKE." I totally "get" your hypertension problems. Welcome back to DD and congrats about all the great stuff happening for you.

Posted at

Welcome back, and congrats to you and your sister!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.