Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

The stalker speaks >>

Que_kun
Que_kun
Posted at

Hi, I'm new (obviously DX sob) well not THAT new, but I recently decided I wanted a place to host a comic, since I've wanted to draw a comic for years now.

I used to be a hardcore online comic junkie *_* but with a new job, collage, and life in general I've fallen behind ;_;

I definately wasn't really planning on expanding into the forums >_> but thats cuz I'm just a tad shy, but I've decided if I can get some feedback and give some too, that would be great.

even though I'm a bit shy at first, no one should feel shy to talk to me X3 I'm very willing to talk/chat/make friends whoever you are!

Hope to have some fun,

–Que-kun

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Hey, and welcome to The Duck. Don't worry about being shy; we're all a friendly buch…well except maybe in the Forum Games section. Things can get pretty nasty there :-p. And don't worry, if you really are a hardcore comic junkie, you'll easily be able to get your daily recommended fix here.

See you 'round!

Posted at

Welcome to DD!

Don't be shy, I promise I won't lick you!

Erad
Erad
Posted at

Welcome to DD!

From what I read about your interest and personality…I think you'll fit right in!

All the best!
Frank

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.