seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

is this still a thing??

Do we still post here?

Ally Haert
Ally Haert
Posted at

Just got back from a trip to New Orleans this last weekend. Had a blast, as always. But it's nice to be back home in my little unpopulated corner of Lous'anna. :)

Can you guess what this is? If you guessed "A Cajun accordian, complete with two convenient bottles of booze and four shot glasses", then you guessed correctly!

Look! It's an Ally-gator!

Me and my krewe. ;)

Canal St., in the French Quarter.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

soooooo cute, Ally!

My sis sent some pix.  This is me torturing my nephew about this time a year ago.

Ally Haert
Ally Haert
Posted at

Me and my husband. *cheers*

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

My Halloween costume. Unfortunately my hair is covering the insignia.

The Halloween costume I made for my little sister. It wasn't quite done in this picture…I added some details and made the back stand up properly and everything.

My jack o' lanterns. The one on the right is Rod Serling, if you can't tell.

And unrelated, me holding Romeo like a baby. Just because he's adorable, like all the time.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Contender for

World's

FATTEST SQUIRREL

meanwhile, the birds are like:  where's the seed, you cheapo's?!

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

ayesinback wrote:
Contender for

World's

FATTEST SQUIRREL

meanwhile, the birds are like:  where's the seed, you cheapo's?!

I would fight you on this, but ever since my grandparents moved downstairs (making this a three dog house) our obscenely fat squirrel mafia has been strangely absent… let's just say they were fat enough however to not only break a wire bird feeder hanger but also stubbourn enough for me to make a chapter of a comic devoted to their evilness

RPGgrenade
RPGgrenade
Posted at

Here's a picture of me about a month ago at a friend's birthday party (not very christmasy, I know, I'll try getting something better sometime.

I'm the weirdo stuffing pasta into his mouth =D and the girl next to me is my best friend who's birthday we're celebrating… you can clearly see she's about to spit up her food trying to imitate my crazy random weird ass nature! No one can replicate me! NO ONE!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.