Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

*Carl wakes up to see a strange person*
man-You've been asleep for quite a while. You don't even know who I am do you. I'm Crizo, Coveinant's other son.
Carl: You don't say.
He does say, I thought this might happen, you have lost your memory of the past few months. *Demon Eye is next to him, but he looks different* I have come back to life and we completed your final ceremony. Don't ask anymore questions, Crizo will fill you in on the way to your house.

*Carl obeys and follows this strange person*
I feared this would happen. I better not try to bring back those memories.

*Demon eye leaves and goes to the reaper out post*

Posted at

* looks around *

Dead Carl: where is my sister! damnit!

*not realizing wat i am doing i pull out my lollypop*

imshard
imshard
Posted at

-I was going to have this thread locked but I'll have it left open if you want to continue using it. I won't actively post yet I will continue to act as DM. just don't make a mess of things guys or I will have aqua lock this thread and I'll restart it with more restrictive rules.-

One day without warning a fire began. It started with an explosion. A crew was digging the path for a new road, when they struck something. Something buried and ancient. They didn't live to tell what it was. Now a fire was spreading inside the first wall and threatening to envelop the town.

-If you guys can resolve the crisis without using special powers, I'll accept that you can continue the story. current map of Kaeltown updated on first post.-

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Crizo: You can put that away Carl. Xu is at your home. She is contently waiting for your return. We are almost there. It's too bad you lost your memory, you were left something else beside that chalice. Also Kaeltown has changed a lot. better hurry or you'll never reach home.
_________________________________________________________________________________

*Meanwhile*
Giru: the armor is done master and I've taught Queylin all I know. I am ready to move on. *Demon eye raises a zampakto and touches the hilt to his forehead*
Good bye old freind. I will miss you.
*Demon Eye leaves the shop with his new armor and his scroll*

*He hears the explosion and runs to the source. He arrives to find that the workers had hit an ancient methane line*
Damn, get the water her now. *looks into ground to find source of what caused it but to no avail. he gives up* You, men, grab some buckets and whatever you can to cover up that opening. Damn, I knew I should have removed that gas main earlier.

-I only had Demon Eye look for what started the fire, he is not going to use his crystals because he doesn't have any at the moment-

Posted at

* SIghs*

Dead Carl: is she in kael!?

*grabs crizo and runs into kael*

Dead Carl: * thought * hey… i recognize this lollypop… a notebook… i have to find my note book…Chalice!!!!

* memory come back eyes turn red*

Dead Carl: Where Is My Challice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* notices fire *

Dead Carl: damn….

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.