Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

^I know someone who'd be willing to lend it to me…but I have to hunt him down first. Until then…I'm alittle empty inside…

Posted at

^ is planning on hunting me down?

Posted at

^was shut up for awhile because of my image…?

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

^Has magical silencing images?

Posted at

^rriiiggghhhttttt…. we believe ya…

Posted at

^ CJ? Pregnant goldfish? Aren't we getting a little off topic?

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

^Haha what?

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

^It's spelled cognitively :kitty:

Posted at

^GOOD GOD!!! WHAT'S WITH PEOPLE BLAMING ALL OF THEIR FUCKING PROBLEMS ON MENTAL INSTABILITIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

I had adhd for my entire youth, I outgrew it in puberty, but guess what??? i had no problems, my mom wanted me to go into special ed, i told her no, i was just fine, I had asthma which I also out grew and i was in the hospital on the brink of death with pneumonia, and i had a project due, I had my mom bring in a frickin video camera and she taped me presenting and sent it into the class, my friend, great swimmer, one day a chlorine tank leaked and he was inthe hospital for weeks and yet, he did his work for school, why the hell can't people just admit they're wrong!?!?!!?!?!?

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

^I really don't have the attention span for spell checking every single post, it's that extreme of a case (hell, I have to watch TV when I play video games just to concentrate on either one *this is some what called white noise*). Also this is my last post for the night, so no bagging on me.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.