Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Emotional
Emotional
Posted at

Rarely get snow in North Carolina, also it doesn't go below freezing much, and the weather is usually clear. when I lived in Upstate NY I remember it getting to 10 or so below, on top of that you had the wind chill to worry about. Honestly that had to be the worst time of my life haha.

I hate snow :D

Posted at

I've trekked to school in -18 before.

XD

but thats in canadian temps….or something.

i don't hate the snow.
i just don't like it when its half melted and leaves a lovely coat of "grease" behind.
pretty much everything that comes out of a car exhaust or something ends up in the snow and all over the roads.
>_<

its nice when you get that first big dump in September,though.:D
but after weeks and months of it itd kinda…blachk…

O-o

Posted at

Snow? What's that? (Floridian)

It's something you get a lot of in the parts of canada and asia that are in the arctic circle.

It's quite cold, it's white, it look fluffy but it can freeze you to death if you stay in it for more than… say… 4 hours? That is if it's a cold day and there is no sun.

But still, it's a hell of a lot of fun to play in.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Strained my back yesterday from slipping on the ice at work. @_@ But it didn't kill me! I win!

Posted at

Strained my back yesterday from slipping on the ice at work. @_@ But it didn't kill me! I win!

It was snowing heavilly for three days here. I HAD TO SHOVEL THE DRIVEWAY!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

You should of used a fire tourch instead. Much easier, and takes less time to get rid of the snow.

Posted at

You should of used a fire tourch instead. Much easier, and takes less time to get rid of the snow.

I have none of those. And my toaster doesn't reach that far.

Posted at

I've only seen snow twice in my life. It's always too damn cold for it fall.

Posted at

Irony.

donkas
donkas
Posted at

I wouild rather walk two kays waste deep in a petebog than walk five hundred meters in knee deep snow. its bloody horrid stuff, pretty to look at, but tahts about it.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

its funny how some people talk about snow like its a plague. Right now we have about a foot of snow and i still walked five blocks to school the other day.

I LIVE IN CHICAGO! WEATHER IS NOTHING TO ME!!

Posted at

its funny how some people talk about snow like its a plague. Right now we have about a foot of snow and i still walked five blocks to school the other day.

I LIVE IN CHICAGO! WEATHER IS NOTHING TO ME!!

Ha, ha, you only got a foot of snow? Where I live, in semi-rural Vermont, we have nearly two-feet of snow and more is on the way. Seriously though, even if snow's the pits, I enjoy listening to weaker people complain.

Iron_Lord
Iron_Lord
Posted at

A lovely thing.

We need more of it.

Posted at

I only wish we had snow last year, even the most adamant haters of the stuff would prefer it to the near hurricane force winds we had instead.

Posted at

I only wish we had snow last year, even the most adamant haters of the stuff would prefer it to the near hurricane force winds we had instead.

All we got were tsunami's.

and typhoons… both of which don't affect me at all. I'm inland.

Hurricanes… as dangerous as they are it'd be neat to say I lived through one.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.