Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Jules
Jules
Posted at

Sorry for me delaying the art and all, I lost my tablet stylus so things are kinda slow for me.

You guys can wait for me but it'll be like a few more days before I'll be able to get a new one…so maybe you might want to pass on the concept to another artist, if you want to that is.

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

Esu: There is no money involved in this, so I just want to confirm that your statement was just a way of saying "sign me up" before placing you in a group.

Rufus_edge: Mousetrap has told me he ran into some life problems but hasn't forgotten about this. I'm giving him one more chance before replacing him. You may want to sign up for another group.

Jules: At the rate things are going right now, we can wait for you.

I've sent out reminders to the remaining key people to make sure they haven't dropped the ball. Depending on the responses (or lack thereof) I may shuffle people around.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

My new stylus for my tablet finally came in so the group 9 (or 10 I think) art should be done soon.

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

Jules: Great!

Bittenbymonk, Pyrofire123, anyone else that made a request that I didn't acknowledge: Added!

I have also given a final warning to the two stragglers in the other groups. If they do not complete their tasks by the end of the week, be prepared to take their place.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

The art for Group 9's covered.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Oooh, I can has art now?
Or have I done too many? Maybe I've done too many. Either way! Let me know - I could churn out a nice page in a few days.

Posted at

You can sign me up for any of the three positions.

Lemniskate
Lemniskate
Posted at

Hi, please sign me up as writer for a group.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

I'll put myself up for Group 12's art, or if you need me for Group 11 I'll do the concept.

Jules
Jules
Posted at

Okay that's cool then, I'll just start concocting my concept.

Posted at

seems like Esu isn't gonna draw to my concept, haven't heard anything in like, forever from em.

Posted at

I'd be willing to take Esu's place, otherwise you can put me down for anything for the next comic

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.