Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

Its more of a wanted need than a needed want.

I'm still using the family computer, which is a real pain. I can't load any new programs on this thing or else it'll have a heart attack, and there's really no more space to load any programs I want to load.
I really want a laptop to that I can load programs to enhance my art works, and to make my webcomic even better. But I also need it for when I got to college.
Other than internet surfing and watching vid.s online, that's pretty much all I need a laptop for. @_@
If you plan to study something related to graphical arts or law, believe me you WILL need your own computer.

I recommend getting a laptop, since it will allow you carry and modify your work on the go when needed.
Also if you need some advice, you can easily show your teacher or classmates what's the problem and get the feedback you need.

Amongst many other etceteras.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I prefer laptops because I prefer something to keep moving around. Its much easier than a desktop.

For games, (I'm the occasional gamer. I dont play much games like I used to.) I use my desktop which is 3 years old. But it runs games like Half Life 2 pretty decently.

If I run HL2 on my laptop, it is just very laggy and it makes it heat up faster.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.