Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Took me about a decade..

Mitaukano
Mitaukano
Posted at

Hi, somewhat new to Drunk Duck. I did join in 2008 but this is my first time using the forum I usually am just content to read comics and enjoy the flow of life around me. I did just start a comic and that rather galvanized me into trying to at least be a little bit social on the forum. So here I am, ready and somewhat willing to talk. Thanks for reading this.

jundooz
jundooz
Posted at

Hiya Mitaukano. What's the meaning of your name?

welcome here (eventhough I'm newer than you…)!

Mitaukano
Mitaukano
Posted at

Way back when I was in High School my friend Lexxie's crazy Japanese girlfriend (she admits she's wacky)gave me and some other friends fake Japanese nicknames. I ended up being Kash Mitaukano or "Divine Drama" the Kash i believe is a misspelling of Kashi which stands for "Divine" though the crazy Japanese girlfriend does speak Japanese fluently she's pretty westernized and she made a spelling error I loved it so much though that I kept it.
I'm a bit dramatic so thats why it's "Divine Drama" and there you have the pretty normal back story.

Thanks so much for the welcome, I'm not a forum regular so I still feel pretty new.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Nice. I like a good moniker story.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.