Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Total newbie here.

Posted at

Not looking for fame or fortune. I just want to tell stories. My problem is that I am almost computer illiterate. But, gosh it was good finally seeing a few pages of my work online at last. I'm someone who has wanted to create comics since I was a kid but thought I was not good enough. I'm at an age now where I don't care if I'm mediocre, I just want to get my stories out there and have fun with it. So I hope I fit in here. This seems like a neat place to be.

Posted at

Oh, hello.

Blah blah whining about Renga being gone blah blah.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Evelyn! Wanting to tell stories is a really good goal - this is the best platform to do it, too! Any minute now, Steely will swoop in and give you places to go for help with the site or coding or anything else - we're all (well, most of us) really nice, so if you ever want to send us a PQ (under the user icon) with a question or request for help in your computer illiterate to computer vixen transition, we'll be happy to help.
Have fun!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would you like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Welcome! Ack, Amanda just stole my line, nearly word for word! Well, to one-up her, I'm going to give you a couple links to those aforementioned help sub-forums. So there, Amanda, take that! :evil:

Actually, I'm just kidding, dear. You're all right in my book.

Here's the Help, How Do I? sub-forum. And now for the Coding Help & Templates sub-forum. Enjoy!

Posted at

Thanks everyone. I need help getting the darn thumbnail thingy to work. I'll follow steely's link and see what I find.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

I'm glad that you're shareing your stories with the rest of us! Good luck on your comic!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.