Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Totally cool idea that has never been thought of before!!!!

Nergal
Nergal
Posted at

I am going to do a webcomic review thingy. AWESOME!!!!

REQUIREMENTS: Your comic has to be UNDER 25 pages. Seriously you think I wanna read a big archive. NO.

Get your comic reviewed while you're just starting. This way I can crush your dreams and sway the direction of your work.

Seriously though I'll be very gentle.

Reply here to sign up.
Or flame me, either is fine. I'm just seeking attention.

Nergal
Nergal
Posted at

Ok, they both look eligible.
Expect reviews to start sometime later today.

If no one else signs up I'll just randomly select comics. Do I really need peoples permission on the internet?

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

technically no, I think it is more ciourtesy from the others especially as they have been harsh on some.

If you want to feel free to do Malefic tales, although it clocks in at 36 pages at the moment the short story structure might make it bearable, or just do the first 25 pages if you want.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Malefic_Tales/index.php?p=697597

Also if you get too many then they may be eligible when they sign up but not ehen you get too them…

what are the review comics going to be called?

Nergal
Nergal
Posted at

@Niccea: OK doin' it.

@Genejoke: I don't feel like creating a new comic because it'll start a new row in my profile. So I'm just gonna use the space of one of my already made slots. I'm leaning towards "Why does everyone Hate my Guts" because JO Weekly sounds like I have to update weekly. I'll post the link once I add a page.

So that'll probably be the name. As it is the review has a storyline to it.

As for getting more reviews, and if they get to be more than 25 pages by the time I review them, I'll review just the first 25 pages. Only fair.

BTW I don't plan on being harsh, just constructive.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Another rival?
These are springing up like daisys right now!
Interesting concept to review newer comics to help them get started.
I would volunteer to show good faith but alas I have too many pages on everything.
But if you want to review Harkovast, go for it!

Nergal
Nergal
Posted at

@Niccea: Ok. also huh?

@I Am the 1337 Master: Well basically I'm not going to say things like "Go die for creating something this bad!" Is that what people want? I think you can get that from other places. I'm also not gonna say" You are awesome" When you are drawing crap. I'm a silver lining kind of person so I will point out both good and bad.

I've actually already done reviews for Cubicle and 13. Cubicle is being colored and 13 will probably be put up tomorrow. So if you try to back out TOO LATE!

@harkovast: Yes, decided to jump on the bandwagon you've started.
Start a new comic and I'll review it.

same
same
Posted at

You can review Burtonville if you want. Although i warn you. The artwork is good and bad and i actually dont even know what the next page is until it comes to drawing it so its all improve thrown together from usually what ive just watched. I dont think its ever gonna be updated but its not dead yet.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Review Thor's Thundershack.
I haven't updated in a while, but I plan to return to it soon.

demontales
demontales
Posted at

Well if you don't mind a comic that just started, you can review Obsessivity if you find enough things to say on it(only 7 pages yet).

Nergal
Nergal
Posted at

Ok, got some more sign ups, nice.

The review for 13 is here.

Next stop, Burtonville.

AccoSpoot
AccoSpoot
Posted at

Hooray! Finally a review series for the too lazy to reach the 25 page mile marker!

I'm only three pages so far, not much of a read, but hopefully I'll have a third page up soon and maybe (horror) a fourth!

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I don't have anything under 25 pages I wanna put up for review now, but I like your style of reviewing! You have a semblance of a story that effectively keeps everything interesting.

Nergal
Nergal
Posted at

@Bocaj: Thanks. I may be more flexible on the page limit in the future. We'll see how it goes.

Here's the review for Thor's Thndershack.

Next up is a Child Led Astray.

Nergal
Nergal
Posted at

Here's the review for A Child Led Astray.

Next up is a Obsessivity.

Only a few more reviews to go and then I'm gonna end up injecting some more story into it. Hurry up and sign up so I don't have to!!!! Don't make me go into to the annoying robot's backstory!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.