Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Trickityhouse says Hi for the first time

Posted at

Hi all Drunk Duck people. I've been here for a while only to post my comic but never introduced myself so here I am! Hi and stuff. I don't really look through the Forums here but I'm starting too and it seems this site is as good as any other.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

As good?

lol. This is one of the only forums on the entire internet that I feel comfortable in. I was surprised by my sudden urge to interact with people here. (They must have drugged the introductions forum or something… )

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Get out while there's still time! Don't let them corrupt your soul!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would you like some Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Well, if your icon is any loose indicator of your personality…you're sure to be a fun person. Welcome to the Duck with a strong affiliation for alcoholic beverages, resulting in several accidents in the process.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Hey there, we have a pretty much friendly forum atmosphere around here so i guess fitting in wouldnt be much of a problem for you.

Welcome aboard. Take cookies with your cola.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Welcome…

My avatar isn't getting a long well with yours…
My avatar can be a jerk sometimes.

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

Hello there, yup, I've seen your comics on DD. Do pop in by the forums. We have plenty of threads and discussions related to art and comic techniques or you can have great fun with everyone here by going to the top drawer or forum gaming section. If you're into debates, we also have a thread for the specially intellect folks here.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Hi, Tric-

Hi, Traky-

Hi, Tracy!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.